Razer Products with Scheduled Death?

semithotamatic

I just though I'd tell you this story and ask you: Have you had anything like this happen to you?

So, in December of 2013 I got a whole range of Razer products including a BlackWidow Ultimate, A Naga ultimate, and pair of HammerHead Pros. They all worked just dandy together, and I used them on a daily basis UNTIL... ~2 years after getting them (early winter 2015). It really started with the mouse sorta acting jittery and tracking was inconsistent. Then, the earbuds, which I didn't really use much like at all in 2015, started cutting out in one ear and was just generally janky. Then, BOOM, the keyboard went completely to shit. I talked to Razer about it, reset all the drivers, and even refreshed windows but none of it worked. To recap, my three Razer devices all died within 1-2 weeks of each other. Idk, but it seems like too many devices for it to be a coincidence.

just dont buy razer products in the first place :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

just dont buy razer products in the first place :)

Yeah, they were gifts, and I didn't hate them at all. And none of the replacements were Razer products.

I´ve a Razer Naga from the old Molten Edition. It lasts for years now and I have none of the issues people are complaining about like the story with the double click or dying sensor. One of the best products I´ve ever bought, well maybe I got super lucky and got myself an error free model. :)

I think 4 years or something and still no problems.

Eh, my Razer Naga Epic hasn't had an issue in the near 6 years I've owned it. My only gripe with it is how Razer refuses to let it interact with the Chroma programming despite the mouse having RGB capabilities. I'd say it's bad luck opposed to scheduled death.