Want to build Tricaster-killer (Pro-Broadcaster PC)

Djnelson486

So the idea here (which I hope LMG sees and makes into a video) is fairly straight-forward: I stream live events using XSplit right now. In order to upgrade equipment, the next step is to buy a Professional Video Switcher. The top brand in Small Broadcasting systems is NewTek's Tricaster line, but their current base model, the TriCaster 40, starts out at nearly $5,000 USD MSRP. This is extremely out of budget, so I'd like to build a system that matches a TriCaster in quality but at a fraction of the price.

So here's what I'm thinking so far:

Standard PC stuff:

4u Rack Chassis (I already have a Logisys 4u case)

i7 Processor (Already have a 4790 non k, will upgrade if someone feels it is necessary)

8 GB RAM (have 2 sticks of Samsung DDR3-1600, but will add/change if the build calls for it)

ATX Motherboard (Have mATX board right now from a previous 2u build but not sure which way I should go with this cost-wise)

430W Power supply 

120GB SSD Boot Drive

2TB Hard Drive

Video card (currently ZOTAC GTX 750 from a 2u build)

Windows 10

Video-specific:

Blackmagic Decklink Quad SDI - The reason for Quad over anything else is that I hope to run 4 camera inputs. While it might be slightly cheaper to buy 3-4 blackmagic intensity pros, That is a lot of PCIe slots necessary.

Live Stream Software

Xsplit software.

I'd be a little bit careful with that 430W PSU. the i7 4790 sucks a fair bit of power, as will the video switching gear.

The Cheap SFF Wonder -- Turning a Core 2 Duo SFF machine into a useful member of computer society!

i5 3570 -- AS.Rock Z77 Pro3 -- 12GB DDR3 -- R9 380X -- 840Evo 500GB/1TB HDD 

I speak the honest truth with a bit of snark mixed in. I'm sorry if it doesn't line up with your beliefs.