Phanteks Mini ITX, what do you think of this build, is it expensive?

RRGT19

where is the video card?

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

It's a good build but...

-Get a GPU? 

-Get the Blue or Black drives, Green are slow

Can't fault it, but I would seriously recommend replacing that Green with a Blue, as Greens deteriorate over time faster due to head parking

idk

Just now, shadowbyte said:

where is the video card?

on amazon, i don't have the money yet for it, jejej

Most CPU coolers come with thermal paste, and on the same note I haven't heard much on that CPU cooler any specific reason you picked it?

EIDT ~ Cancel that oops

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

Just now, Droidbot said:

Can't fault it, but I would seriously recommend replacing that Green with a Blue, as Greens deteriorate over time faster due to head parking

Just now, TheCovertCamper said:

It's a good build but...

-Get a GPU? 

I already have a green drive that i bought 2 years ago, still works.

Just now, Aruxx said:

Most CPU coolers come with thermal paste, and on the same note I haven't heard much on that CPU cooler any specific reason you picked it?

i bought two years ago of my old gaming pc, still works

Just now, RGT said:

i bought two years ago of my old gaming pc, still works

Is the paste still good, like the stuff in the tube?  I know when I was remounting my cooler I needed to buy more paste because the stuff I had planned to use had dried out.

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

1 minute ago, Aruxx said:

Is the paste still good, like the stuff in the tube?  I know when I was remounting my cooler I needed to buy more paste because the stuff I had planned to use had dried out.

well i don't know, i bought the paste on 2013, i just used it two times... i don't know if it still good to use.. good question.

Is there a particular reason you need a platinum rated power supply?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

2 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Is there a particular reason you need a platinum rated power supply?

no, any.....

but, i bought it on january :(

1 minute ago, RGT said:

no, any.....

but, i bought it on january :(

Lol, I also don't think you need an 860W unit for an ITX build. If you can still return it, I would and get a 550 or 650 watt EVGA GS or G2 unit. Half the price of the one you have now.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

44 minutes ago, TheCovertCamper said:

It's a good build but...

-Get a GPU? 

44 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

16 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Lol, I also don't think you need an 860W unit for an ITX build. If you can still return it, I would and get a 550 or 650 watt EVGA GS or G2 unit. Half the price of the one you have now.

green drives are really so bad?, main is perfect as far as i know.

and, i can not return the psu :( and nobody will pay me what i paid for it

4 hours ago, RGT said:

green drives are really so bad?, main is perfect as far as i know.

and, i can not return the psu :( and nobody will pay me what i paid for it

Green drives are bad in my personal experience.. they're built for home computers and people running Word, Outlook and Chrome and that's it. They're not made for being used for long periods of time, and after 5-10 seconds of no usage they stop the disk head. For games, this is bad. Most games load small files as they become needed, and you'll find the Greens will constantly stop the head, making the drive deteriorate quickly. Imagine it like a car during rush hour. Stop-start-stop-start traffic. This deteriorates your car worse than just driving it on a clear road. 

TL;DR - Greens die quick

idk