First TIme Water Cooling, Help with my Part List

This is what I came up so far, is this a good set of parts to use for my first WC Build?

Pump/Res: Alphacool Eisbecher D5 150mm Acetal with Swiftech MCP655 Series 12 VDC D5 Water Pumps - With Speed Control

CPU Block: XSPC Raystorm Pro CPU Waterblock - Intel

GPU Block: EK-FC980 GTX Ti TF5 - Acetal+NickelEK-FC980 GTX Ti TF5 - Acetal+Nickel with EK-FC980 GTX TF5 Backplate Rev. 2 - Black (Only Block I could find that supports MSI 980Ti 6G)

Coolant: EK-Ekoolant EVO Liquid Coolant - CLEAR (premix 1 Liter)

Fans: Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS or EK Vardar F4 120ER (Not sure what ones are better) - Running them at around 800 RPM in Pull.

Tubing: PETG Thick Wall Hard Tube 10/8mm or Darkside Flexible Tube 3/8″ ID, 5/8″ OD (10/16mm) -Blue UV (Not sure what would be the best to use, lean toward Soft since it seems to be cheaper and easier)

Fittings: Barrow With Drain and a Flow meter.

Radiator: 2x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper Radiator 240 (Will add a third if I can fit it)

Also how often should I drain the loop and refill it with new coolant?

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

vardar fans are loud

you should completely drain and refill coolant every 6-12 months

and dont do hard tubing if this is your first build

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

5 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

-SNIP-

In general that all looks good, for the fluids you should be changing them 6-12 months usually around 12months or if you notice something up with the loop. 

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

vardar fans are loud

you should completely drain and refill coolant every 6-12 months

and dont do hard tubing if this is your first build

I do have some Vardar already, Their not that bad with noise(They do get noisy past 1500 RPM). Only running them at 1300 RPM.

My concern allot advise against using eloops in Pull. I have to use top radiators in pull.

How about Corsair SP120 PWM Quiet Edition? I use those for my rads and run them at 500 rpm... Dead silent :)

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

2 hours ago, W-L said:
19 minutes ago, Limecat86 said:

How about Corsair SP120 PWM Quiet Edition? I use those for my rads and run them at 500 rpm... Dead silent :)

In general that all looks good, for the fluids you should be changing them 6-12 months usually around 12months or if you notice something up with the loop. 

I have a bunch of Corsair fans, I do not like their fans.

The Final list:

Pump/Res: Alphacool Eisbecher D5 150mm Acetal with Swiftech MCP655 Series 12 VDC D5 Water Pumps - With Speed Control

CPU Block: XSPC Raystorm Pro CPU Waterblock - Intel

GPU Block: EK-FC980 GTX Ti TF5 - Acetal+NickelEK-FC980 GTX Ti TF5 - Acetal+Nickel with EK-FC980 GTX TF5 Backplate Rev. 2 - Black

Coolant: Distilled Water with Dazmode Protector Rev 2 (Drain the loop every 12 months, Give or take)

Fans: Darkside Gentle Typhoon 1850 (Black edition and Braided)

Tubing: Darkside Flexible Tube 3/8″ ID, 5/8″ OD (10/16mm) -Blue UV + EK-Tube ZMT (Might grab some just in-case Darkside tubing has any issues)

Fittings: Bitspower with Flow meter and temp sensor.

Radiator: 2x Hardware Labs GTS360

Other: Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT (Fan Controller - For Water Cooling)

Other: NZXT Grid+ V2 (Fan Controller - For my Case Fans) - I Might get rid of it and wire everything to Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT

Thermal Paste: GELID Extreme Thermal Compound GC-Extreme

anything I should add to the list?

39 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

-SNIP-

All of that looks good to me, maybe a drain valve if you want a dedicated way to empty the loop.

all fans under 1000 rpm... sound pretty much all the same in terms of volume.  The tone of the motor spinning can be significantly different.

Vardar fans are so not loud fans.....

corsair SP QE are okay fans since they aren't high rpm anyway.

15 minutes ago, GhostHitWall said:

all fans under 1000 rpm... sound pretty much all the same in terms of volume.  The tone of the motor spinning can be significantly different.

Vardar fans are so not loud fans.....

corsair SP QE are okay fans since they aren't high rpm anyway.

Vardar do have whine coil at low speeds and annoying buzzing sound at 1300RPM+.

2 hours ago, W-L said:

All of that looks good to me, maybe a drain valve if you want a dedicated way to empty the loop.

One last question, I Promise :) .

Can I have two Flow sensors with two Temp sensors in a single loop without affecting the flow rate to bad?

Just now, Revan654 said:

One last question, I Promise :) .

Can I have two Flow sensors with two Temp sensors in a single loop without affecting the flow rate to bad?

No worries, and yeah you can have multiple sensors they don't really affect flow in anyway, waterblocks would have a much greater effect on flow.