POWER SUPPLY: EVGA superNOVA 750 G2 80+ GOLD
CASE: NZXT Phantom 410
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 7 professional
KEYBOARD: razer blackwidow croma Call of duty: black ops 3 edition
MOUSE: logitec G502 proteus Spectrum RGB
MOUSE PAD: SteelSeries 4HD professional 
MONITOR: Asus VG248QE 24-inch
Feel free to give feedback, thanks.

The only advice i can give is: dont buy the asus 144hz. Get XL430T from Benq. 

Linus and many others made a review on it and said (at the time of making) that xl430t has the best colours from all the monitors in its price category.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

3 hours ago, Thony said:

The only advice i can give is: dont buy the asus 144hz. Get XL430T from Benq. 

Linus and many others made a review on it and said (at the time of making) that xl430t has the best colours from all the monitors in its price category.

Searhed for the XL430T on Amazon, did not find it. Maby it goes by another name? Anyway thanks for the reply!

6 hours ago, TobyMann said:

What i'm thinking of bying:

What budget, what country, what's your current PC and display set up? You're probably best off getting an AMD GPU anyways, the 390 has more overall performance, and a free-sync display is going to save you money vs G-sync.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 hour ago, Streetguru said:

What budget, what country, what's your current PC and display set up? You're probably best off getting an AMD GPU anyways, the 390 has more overall performance, and a free-sync display is going to save you money vs G-sync.

2000 USD Budget, im from Norway. And i actualy have no curent PC or setup. This is my first time building a pc. And ill look into the AMD GPU. Thanks

The 2000$ budget is including all the other stuff like monitor, mose, keyboard ect.

1 hour ago, TobyMann said:

2000 USD Budget, im from Norway. And i actualy have no curent PC or setup. This is my first time building a pc. And ill look into the AMD GPU. Thanks

And are you ordering from the US? Because pricing is going to be very different, your best bet is probably building something on the german part picker

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

8 hours ago, TobyMann said:

Searhed for the XL430T on Amazon, did not find it. Maby it goes by another name? Anyway thanks for the reply!

My bad, its XL2430T. (the one in the video should be just an older version)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

10 hours ago, Streetguru said:

And are you ordering from the US? Because pricing is going to be very different, your best bet is probably building something on the german part picker

Yhe im ordering from Amazon, i have checked prices from Amazon and Norway and Amazon is the best so far, but if You got something better then feel free to hit me up! Thanks :)

1 minute ago, TobyMann said:

Yhe im ordering from Amazon, i have checked prices from Amazon and Norway and Amazon is the best so far, but if You got something better then feel free to hit me up! Thanks :)

Well then here's a parts list anyways, the Xeon 1231v3 is a better value than an i7, and it includes a 4k IPS free-sync display, the nano with a power limit bump should be able to do no AA 4k gaming at a pretty solid level

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/cLzxXL
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/cLzxXL/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($244.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($70.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($78.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($133.99 @ Adorama)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 Nano 4GB Video Card  ($534.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 USB 3.0 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($34.99 @ Micro Center)
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Monitor: LG 27MC67-B 60Hz 27.0" Monitor  ($501.35 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $1715.16
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-06 07:00 EST-0500

Spoiler

Well then here's a parts list anyways, the Xeon 1231v3 is a better value than an i7, and it includes a 4k IPS free-sync display, the nano with a power limit bump should be able to do no AA 4k gaming at a pretty solid level

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/cLzxXL
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/cLzxXL/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($244.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($70.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($78.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($133.99 @ Adorama)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 Nano 4GB Video Card  ($534.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 USB 3.0 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($34.99 @ Micro Center)
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Monitor: LG 27MC67-B 60Hz 27.0" Monitor  ($501.35 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $1715.16
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-06 07:00 EST-0500

Hmmmm, so You recomend that build? Hmmmmm. And that video card O-o Daym. But it lookes solid. But i dont know, kinda like the parts that i have now. Ill think about it. And thanks soooooooo much for the    

Time You put in to send that to me. Means so much to me that random people Can be so Nice to people they dont Even know. Agen thank You soooooo much buddy :)