Need some suggestions on games for my channel

TheShadow208
So I have tons of games, and I know there are a lot of challenges out there but Idk what people want to see, nobody ever comments or leaves suggestions on my videos so how am i supposed to know what people want. Maybe you guys here at LTT can help me?

My games:
Scrap Mechanic (I love this one)
Fallout 4, NV, 3
Skyrim
Dragon Age 2, Origins, Inquisition
Fifa 15
Battlefeild 3, 4, Hardline
BeamNG.Drive
Besiege
COD: AW
CSGO
DayZ
Garry's Mod
Goat Sim
Slender: The Arrival
Stranded Deep
TF2
WWE 2K15

and more on origin

Please leave any challenge or idea below please, all help is very appreciated

different people want different things that is why some people watch roman shitwood and some people watch markiplier...

some channels focus on for instance cs go content while others may focus on WoW content

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

1. please remove formatting, because dark theme users can't read it (the edit button on the left bottom of your post, ctrl+a, press the button on the right top of the editor, left side next to size

2. just play something you like, so you actually have the motivation to play it

3. maybe some Besiege is fun

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Don't worry about playing games others want to see- play games you like to play and if you're yourself and you're having fun and being funny than people will watch.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

I make YouTube Videos too, and I make videos I want to see and other people seem to like them. You should do the same.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

I do and it doesn't bring in views, the only major views I receive is whenever I make a video for a big YouTuber, but if I do that, it would be immoral to monetize that video because its not my content at that point