What Anti-Virus do you use and why?

Gung Pow Chicken

KIS because AVIRA decided to remove the firewall in their IS offerings - dumb move

I really need the firewall; and no, Windows' own firewall is not enough

ps: MBAM is not an AV

I've used Zonealarm for years. Quite a lot of people I talk to hate it for some reason but it's never let me down.

31 minutes ago, whitephoenix said:

Common Sense...

IbhWyXg.jpg

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

7 minutes ago, Nuluvius said:

"Uncommon sense"

Honestly, with today's browsers all you really need is malwarebytes. Don't click on random links and don't download stuff you shouldn't be downloading.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I use PC matic simply because I have the evergreen version (lifetime) and it can be transferred to other computers. It also does optimization which is nice for defragging and updates

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))