Logitech releases 'normal' cylindrical keycaps for the G910

I know Linus hates the keycaps on the G910, as well as many others. Good to see Logitech supporting this since there is no other place to get Romer-G keycaps.

link

What's the difference?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Just now, Flight1sim said:

What's the difference?

The original keycaps on it had this horrible sharp angle 'curvature', while these are the normal type.

2 minutes ago, Flight1sim said:

What's the difference?

No weird contour lines and angles

Just now, ValveCantCount said:

The original keycaps on it had this horrible sharp angle 'curvature', while these are the normal type.

bleh, those look awful, good on you logitech! 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

1 minute ago, Flight1sim said:

bleh, those look awful, good on you logitech! 

Took them over a year lmfao

These key caps have been out for a while. I was looking at buying some a few months ago.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.