Umm... Should I have morals??

Freeeeezy

I would call in and let them know, Im sure they would appreciate knowing what happened, especially if some poor sucker got a 120gb drive instead of a 512 :P 

I highly doubt they would have/expect you to return it though

Take it and run.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

12 hours ago, DBX_5 said:

think your forgetting how much it actually costs to ship it to someone and how much it actually costs to ship back to the company have it restocked and then figure out why the wrong product was shipped in the first place. its these behind the scenes events that will either match the price of the bigger ssd or exceed it greatly thus making it not worth the time, money or effort on either parties side.

You think shipping a return will cost the company $180? How do you think any web based companies make a profit?

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

What if it breaks while under warranty? They will tell you thats not the drive you purchased if you dont say anything. They will more than likely let you keep it anyways.

15 hours ago, Freeeeese said:

Ok, so I recently bought an Adata SP550 120GB SSD for my PC, got home, got my package, and inside is an SP900 512 GB SSD!!! Checked the invoice and I definitely did not pay for it, and I don't really plan on saying anything (Unless theres something wrong with the drive) but should I? 

keep it

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Except for the fact that your documents wouldn't match the drive you had. Your invoice will show something different than what you are trying to get repaired. If I was the company fixing it, I would think someone was pulling a con job. Who installs their own hardware and doesnt notice it is the wrong thing? Lol. I dont care either way, just giving you a heads up of what could happen.

This one time I ordered a £15 plastic puzzle toy from Play, and instead I got a £100+ Sony MP3 player which I ebayed for £80. Muahehehehehe!

Linus is my fetish.