Jake's LTT forum fixes

Syntaxvgm
Just now, JoeyDM said:

Oh? Do tell.

*prepare for badly spelled names*

Lady Marianne was often called The Flash for her skill piloting 3rd generation frames. 

but she died before the war with Japan, where knightmare frames were introduced for the first time...

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

4 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Lady Marianne was often called The Flash for her skill piloting 3rd generation frames. 

but she died before the war with Japan, where knightmare frames were introduced for the first time...

Nope: http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Knightmare_Frame She was a test pilot.

Just now, JoeyDM said:

But it was stated that the 3rd generation frame was named for her, but was not used for the next design because of her death. 

Implying that she died after the 3rd frame was created, otherwise they either wouldnt have named it for her, or would have used it for the base of 4th gen. 

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Just now, Stardar1 said:

But it was stated that the 3rd generation frame was named for her, but was not used for the next design because of her death. 

Implying that she died after the 3rd frame was created, otherwise they either wouldnt have named it for her, or would have used it for the base of 4th gen. 

What do you mean named for her?

Or it was still in development during/at the time of her death.

Things don't get developed and deployed on the same day.

Just now, JoeyDM said:

but if the 3rd gen was in development it implies that the 1st and 2nd gens have been deployed. 

it still makes no sense. 

and the "named for her" may have been a fluke with the version I saw

Solitaire. 

3 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

but if the 3rd gen was in development it implies that the 1st and 2nd gens have been deployed. 

it still makes no sense. 

Let's remember how much the Knightmare Frames are modified throughout the series. The Lancelot goes through several generations. Hers was likely started as a 1st or 2nd and finished as a 3rd. This is true for almost all of the knightmares belonging to knights.

1 minute ago, JoeyDM said:

Let's remember how much the Knightmare Frames are modified throughout the series. The Lancelot goes through several generations. Hers was likely started as a 1st or 2nd and finished as a 3rd. This is true for almost all of the knightmares belonging to knights.

OK, but then why was it that the 3rd gen design wasnt carried through because of her death?

she had already died before 1st gen was even deployed

Solitaire. 

Just now, Stardar1 said:

OK, but then why was it that the 3rd gen design wasnt carried through because of her death?

At work so I can't really pull resources up, but citation on a 3rd gen frame being made for her? As opposed to a 1st gen being made for her and modified for someone else to user later on, thus making it a 3rd gen?

Just now, JoeyDM said:

At work so I can't really pull resources up, but citation on a 3rd gen frame being made for her? As opposed to a 1st gen being made for her and modified for someone else to user later on, thus making it a 3rd gen?

I recall Lloyd saying something along those lines when he first saw the Ashford's frame. 

Solitaire. 

Just now, Stardar1 said:

I recall Lloyd saying something along those lines when he first saw the Ashford's frame. 

Ah the episode where nina goes fucktard crazy for the 17th time. I'll rewatch the scene when I get home. I don't think it's a continuity error. 

1 minute ago, JoeyDM said:

Ah the episode where nina goes fucktard crazy for the 17th time. I'll rewatch the scene when I get home. I don't think it's a continuity error. 

No, was during the festival i believe. 

you must understand, this isnt my field.

Solitaire. 

Just now, Stardar1 said:

OHHHHHHHH THE PIZZA!

Gotcha. Same knightmare though.

What do you mean this isn't your field?

It has occurred to me that we should discuss this elsewhere. 

I apologize for getting side-tracked. 

Solitaire. 

46 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

It has occurred to me that we should discuss this elsewhere. 

I apologize for getting side-tracked. 

46 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

OHHHHHHHH THE PIZZA!

Gotcha. Same knightmare though.

What do you mean this isn't your field?

48 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

49 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

50 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

51 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

53 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

55 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

56 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

it still makes no sense. 

58 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

59 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

1 hour ago, JoeyDM said:

1 hour ago, Stardar1 said:

But then I remember they are gundams on wheels and I care a little less. xD

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

1 minute ago, Syntaxvgm said:

Eh, the show isn't even remotely about knightmares. They were just semi tacked-on. It stands on its own very easily.

Just now, JoeyDM said:

Eh, the show isn't even remotely about knightmares. They were just semi tacked-on. It stands on its own very easily.

which is kinda my point. It was this crazy show, it didn't get everything right and the pacing broke my neck but god damn it was fun 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

3 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

which is kinda my point. It was this crazy show, it didn't get everything right and the pacing broke my neck but god damn it was fun 

I thought the pacing was great except for episode 1-3 of R2 :P

The fact that a geass eye has been my avatar for 3 years now should say something.

Just now, JoeyDM said:

I thought the pacing was great except for episode 1-3 of R2 :P

I still never got around to finishing that newer ova series. 

muh specs 

All parts black

THANK YOU!!!!

Side note, the chrome version works for maxthon using sylish, but slight problemo

issue.png

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It appears I've started a conversation I didnt mean to lol. 

I mean this isnt my field in that Code Geass is the only Anime i have ever and probably will ever watch. 

And i pointed out that specific scene because that was when Lloyd said that one thing. 

Solitaire. 

1 hour ago, spwath said:

THANK YOU!!!!

Side note, the chrome version works for maxthon using sylish, but slight problemo

issue.png

what the fuck....I mean...2 icons are gone....idk where the hell that smiley came from, I didn't even change the icons...this is all standard syntax should work on all browsers. 

muh specs 

All parts black

20 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

what the fuck....I mean...2 icons are gone....idk where the hell that smiley came from, I didn't even change the icons...this is all standard syntax should work on all browsers. 

Just wondering, have you started your update where you make the recent topics column wider?

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

7 hours ago, Syntaxvgm said:

Could have to dowith the fact i have a 21:9 monitor, but not sure

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

7 hours ago, Philcat101 said:

Just wondering, have you started your update where you make the recent topics column wider?

yah! It's on my laptop. Also made an option thing to disable it while viewing topics (for smaller screens). An update is coming soon, but I'm pretty busy today. Probably coming wednesday. 

muh specs 

All parts black

15 hours ago, Syntaxvgm said:

I still never got around to finishing that newer ova series. 

Don't worry about it. The series ended. Even if it doesn't take place after it's much better to let sleeping dogs lie.