[POLL] What Size Monitor do you Have?

Hi guys,

For my DT AS (english second last year of high school for you 'Muricans) I'm designing a triple monitor stand for eyefinity/surround setups. I figured I'd conduct a small survey here to find out some facts about the average eyefinity/surround user. So apart from answering what size your triple monitors are, (or the triple monitor setup you want) It would be awesome if you'd answer the following set of questions:

What features would you like to see in a monitor stand? (cable management, audio/USB passthroughs etc)

Would it be possible for three displays to sit on your desk without a custom mount/stand?

How much adjustability would you require? (portrait mode, height adjust etc.)

Would you want a stand that clamps to a desk or stands on it like the XFX stand?

Thanks for your time :)

bchampion96

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

I have a 27'' main monitor and a 24'' secondary.

Everything you said! :P (prefer stands though that don't put a dent in the desk lol)

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

24"

What features would you like to see in a monitor stand? (cable management, audio/USB passthroughs etc)

Cable routin that hides all the cables, small usb hub would be nice but not really needed.

Would it be possible for three displays to sit on your desk without a custom mount/stand?

Yes.

How much adjustability would you require? (portrait mode, height adjust etc.)

Tilt/Height adjust.

Would you want a stand that clamps to a desk or stands on it like the XFX stand?

Stands on desk.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Where is the 24inch option? :D

Shit :P That was supposed to be in the middle one. I can't edit it now I don't think :/

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!