Logitech G230 vs Razer Electra for music and gaming?

GamerGuy

Hi guys again, I heard both headphones are very good but wanted your opinions on what I should get with my newer build (I'm on a 45$ budget)

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Stereo-Gaming-Headset-981-000541/dp/B00BFOEY4I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378433446&sr=8-1&keywords=g230

vs

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Electra-Over-Music-Headset/dp/B007R57KJA/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&qid=1378440316&sr=8-31&keywords=razer

I will be Gaming and listening to music... maybe even both at the same time...

The Build to go with this...http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1A4Vs (Might change a couple of things before i will get it.)

hi

If you don't need the mic my mom has an audio technical ATH-m30 and it sounds pretty good for the price(better than my Logitech G930s)

Can anyone please help me choose one? thanks.

hi

what are you using right now? keep using it and save up for more of a budget?

I don't even want to vote between the 2

For listening to music you can use this High Definition comb:

comb.jpg

It will be far superior to a gaming headset.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

For listening to music you can use this High Definition comb:

comb.jpg

It will be far superior to a gaming headset.

/thread

what are you using right now? keep using it and save up for more of a budget?

I don't even want to vote between the 2

I'm on my friend's computer, I have no other keyboard because i moved to the US so i need new cheap ones, thats why... please help me choose,,, getting them this week

hi

I'm on my friend's computer, I have no other keyboard because i moved to the US so i need new cheap ones, thats why... please help me choose,,, getting them this week

Logitech because they're cheaper.

Logitech because they're cheaper.

Are you trying to be funny? I'm not in the mood sorry.

hi

Are you trying to be funny? I'm not in the mood sorry.

No, I'm serious. You can't seriously expect $15 to make a huge difference in sound quality for a headset can you? In fact, there is a particular cheapo headset I could link you on Amazon if you're in the States. Interested?

Spend the extra 15 bucks on a happy meal or something. - That was a joke.

Can anyone help me choose? Thanks

hi

most of us in the audio subforum have done the cheap headsets in the past and have moved on. 

myself, I feel nothing but rage, pain, regret, shame from having owning cheapass turtle beaches in the past. 

I'd +1 what the hairy sheep said and get the cheaper of the 2 

most of us in the audio subforum have done the cheap headsets in the past and have moved on. 

myself, I feel nothing but rage, pain, regret, shame from having owning cheapass turtle beaches in the past. 

I'd +1 what the hairy sheep said and get the cheaper of the 2 

So your saying both headphones are bad? That makes me sad after all my research, anyways all more expensive headphones look bad for some reason lol makes me laugh how 99% of the times are that 40-60$ headphones look better then 70-150$... Anyways, IMO

hi

So your saying both headphones are bad? That makes me sad after all my research, anyways all more expensive headphones look bad for some reason lol makes me laugh how 99% of the times are that 40-60$ headphones look better then 70-150$... Anyways, IMO

Cool looks aren't important for most people wanting good audio, and for everyone else there's V-Moda.

If you're willing to consider a separate headphone and mic, this combo has been said to be good by some other people: Panasonic RP-HTF600-S + Zalman clip-on