I need a low profile gpu with a low power consumption

I need a gpu for my workstation pc but it needs to not have a width bigger than one slot (like the metal ones you need to remove when you put something in your pci express slot). Its length cant be much more than 17 cm. A 300 watt psu needs to be able to power it. I was going to get the gt 730 but if there are any other cards that are better that meet with my requirements I need to know. And I do realize LTT just made a vid talking about why the gt 730 is a bad card. Please help me out soon because I'm planning on getting the card this weekend. Thanks in advance.

750Ti?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

What are you using the card for exactly, if it's just for monitors then there are cheaper options in the form of the GT 720 and some others.  Though gaming is not advised on these things as they offer really poor performance per dollar.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

A 750 ti's width is too large to fit in my case. That card was what I was originally planning on getting.

Seems @Kombatwombat02 has found a low profile version, yall are ninjas 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

What are you using the card for exactly, if it's just for monitors then there are cheaper options in the form of the GT 720 and some others.  Though gaming is not advised on these things as they offer really poor performance per dollar.

You might not be happy to hear this but I'm using it for video production and gaming.

You might not be happy to hear this but I'm using it for video production and gaming.

What case is your system in? I assume its an OEM system of some kind.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

What case is your system in? I assume its an OEM system of some kind.

Well I dont know what its called but its an ASUS CP Series CP6230. They all have the same case so you'll be able to see what case it is. The reason I can't tell you is cause I dont think you can buy this case without buying the full pc. So basically I dont know what the case is called just search up the pc.

Well I dont know what its called but its an ASUS CP Series CP6230.

Mighty small case there. Do you happen to know the specific CPU you have? I believe it's an i3, looking for a model number maybe.

Just trying to understand this a little better, why do you NEED a GPU? By this I mean, what is the purpose of this GPU upgrade, so we can better advise you.

Apologies if I somehow missed if this has already been addressed.

It's not so much that the gt730 or the r7 240s are bad cards, they just have terrible value (performance/cost)