Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE vs Onboard Audio

Camsung
Go to solution Solved by ShearMe,

Just try it, yo. Worst case scenario you can sell it on ebay and prove it works.

I have a spare Creative Audigy SE lying around, and I am currently running onboard audio off of my ASUS P8P67 PRO. Which audio experience would be better? From what I've heard motherboard audio has improved a lot since LGA 775 and since my motherboard is a Sandy Bridge mobo do I still need a sound card?

If you already have one, try it.

I find this type of thing annoying 

It's actually in it's original unopened packaging, so if I open it I won't be able to give it away to someone else as a present or something xD

if I had a chocolate bar next to me would I ask random people on the internet how it tastes or would I just go and eat that chocolate bar and know it first hand

It's actually in it's original unopened packaging, so if I open it I won't be able to give it away to someone else as a present or something xD

It will be better sound, but do you want it, it is up to you

That means it will sound better because all the parts have not been used and are not worn down. :blink:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.