Will NZXT replace parts that are destroyed by NZXT aio

it wont break unless you break it

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If it's still under warranty I would assume so. They might give you the third degree to ensure that it was not misused

3rd degree?

It's because a x41 broke on me when I was installing it.

Fresh one, out of the box too

Ah yes, it couldn't possibly get damaged during shipping...

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Ah yes, it couldn't possibly get damaged during shipping...

Oh yeah because you totally cant tell if something has been damaged before putting it in your case right............

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Oh yeah because you totally cant tell if something has been damaged before putting it in your case right............

I recently got a radiator that was damaged in the post, box looked fine, nothing to say the pump can't get damaged in post Endy, open your mind or crawl back into the dark.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

I recently got a radiator that was damaged in the post, box looked fine, nothing to say the pump can't get damaged in post Endy, open your mind or crawl back into the dark.

You can clearly tell if a radiator is damaged just by looking at it. And the outside box doesnt need to look damaged.

The pump wouldnt get damaged unless the entire package got squished or something since the CPU block is extremely strong.

Seriously, its a heavy chunk of metal, its not going to get damaged by getting dropped five feet.

Spoiler

seriously, im talking about everything ive seen happen in the past four years

never has there been an AiO leak from a pump due to damage in shipping

Spoiler

whats with you and open minds? is your head just a gaping hole by now?

seriously, im talking about everything ive seen happen in the past four years

never has there been an AiO leak from a pump due to damage in shipping

Ah you personally oversee all AIO deliveries and returns for RMA? You must be a busy man! And no, but I do wonder how freezing coolant in an AIO would effect the unit? Maybe you could tell me as you know far more than most on this forum and we would love so very much for you to teach us.  ;)

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Ah you personally oversee all AIO deliveries and returns for RMA? You must be a busy man! And no, but I do wonder how freezing coolant in an AIO would effect the unit? Maybe you could tell me as you know far more than most on this forum and we would love so very much for you to teach us.  ;)

No I oversee public compaints on forums and reddit about AIO failures, of which there are quite a few

Also AiOs use a glycol fluid mixture which prevents freezing down to about -20 or -30C

If the AIO is left outside your door in a place like alberta or something then it would definitely freeze and the entire thing would burst, radiator and pump block. The tubing would just stretch or crack

This would be extremely obvious though, there is no reason why you cant see that it is damaged before putting it inside your PC

Anyone putting an obviously damaged AIO in their PC is an idiot...lol

Spoiler

No I oversee public compaints on forums and reddit about AIO failures, of which there are quite a few

Also AiOs use a glycol fluid mixture which prevents freezing down to about -20 or -30C

If the AIO is left outside your door in a place like alberta or something then it would definitely freeze and the entire thing would burst, radiator and pump block. The tubing would just stretch or crack

This would be extremely obvious though, there is no reason why you cant see that it is damaged before putting it inside your PC

Anyone putting an obviously damaged AIO in their PC is an idiot...lol

Not all damage can be seen, but you would know that, obviously.  ;)

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Not all damage can be seen, as benji said. And anyway, it could of failed after he installed it and turn it on. Something could've been misoldered and caused the pump to fail, or some glue could have broke loose in shipping because of vibrations meaning a pipe could of came off.

wait so youre saying that you just put an AIO straight into your PC without testing it outside first to see if there is any internal damage...?

Spoiler

Because testing it outside without being on components will tell me if there's any circulation issues, just because you can hear the pump running doesn't mean the coolant is getting around. 

this topic is about parts being destroyed by the AiO

that means a leak

and if it has not been damaged by shipping, it will not leak

if it has been damaged by shipping, then you can tell if it will leak by either the inside of the package being wet, the AIO making noise when you shake it around, or by water coming out when you turn it on outside your case

we are not talking about any "circulation issues" here

circulation issues will not kill your other PC parts

Spoiler

wait so youre saying that you just put an AIO straight into your PC without testing it outside first to see if there is any internal damage...?

Who the actual fuck tests an AIO outside of the case when you're buying a closed and factory tested unit?! Omg lol you're unreal, I'm out! I can't make this shit up... :lol:

this topic is about parts being destroyed by the AiO
that means a leak

and if it has not been damaged by shipping, it will not leak
if it has been damaged by shipping, then you can tell if it will leak by either the inside of the package being wet, the AIO making noise when you shake it around, or by water coming out when you turn it on outside your case

we are not talking about any "circulation issues" here
circulation issues will not kill your other PC parts

Let's talk about those EK predator units leaking because of an O ring issue, all those idiots fitting those eh? Dumb asses...

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

-snip-

that was a coolit AIO

not asetek

the NZXT coolers are made by asetek

Who the actual fuck tests an AIO outside of the case when you're buying a closed and factory tested unit?! Omg lol you're unreal, I'm out! I can't make this shit up...  :lol:

maybe intelligent people who want to make sure that their liquid-filled cooler isnt damaged before putting it in their case with thousands of dollars of parts

Let's talk about those EK predator units leaking because of an O ring issue, all those idiots fitting those eh? Dumb asses...

that was a manufacturing mistake on EK's part

that's why they are replacing damaged components for free

nobody could have expected that to happen

Spoiler

Except you of course...

As we all know, you oversee all AIO manufacturing processes and RMA returns...

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

that was a manufacturing mistake on EK's part

that's why they are replacing damaged components for free

So, it can break... As demonstrated above, manufacturers sometimes make mistakes - sometimes cutting corners (not saying EK do) - so it can fail on its own part over time without you having to break it

Except you of course...

As we all know, you oversee all AIO manufacturing processes and RMA returns...

what's your problem today?

all you try to do on this forum is start arguments and derail threads

i already said earlier that i dont, i just see posts that people make about their AIOs failing

go back to reddit if you want to make useless irrelevant arguments, you're not helping OP at all

Spoiler

So, it can break... As demonstrated above, manufacturers sometimes make mistakes - sometimes cutting corners (not saying EK do) - so it can fail on its own part over time without you having to break it

yes, that's true, but the asetek AIOs used by NZXT have been out for many years and no manufacturing defects have been found so far

so its safe to say that unless it has been damaged in shipping, it wont magically start leaking one day for no reason

something needs to cause it to start leaking, such as physical damage

from what ive seen, its usually because the user didn't treat it carefully, like the screwed one of the mounting screws too far into the radiator, or mounted the cooler with a lot of stress on one of the fittings, or something like that

but hundreds of thousands of asetek AIOs have been sold, and there have been a miniscule amount of in-use failures so far which is really awesome

Spoiler

Guys ASUS has a few percent in RMA's, means they are practically faultless.

*chuckles*

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi