Possible to Downgrade iPhone 5?

Found these 2 sites that claim I can downgrade my iPhone 5 to iOS 7 without SHSH blobs, does anyone know if they're legit? I know I was able to downgrade my iPhone 4 from iOS 7.1.2 to 6.1.3 using a similar method about a year ago.

http://idowngrade.com/

http://www.insanelyiphone.com/2015/08/downgrade-ios-without-shsh.html

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

Nope

and why downgrade to an unsupported, outdated, os. 

Nope

because apple makes their old devices slower with each update, I wish I could downgrade my iPad Mini to iOS 7 ;(

because apple makes their old devices slower with each update, I wish I could downgrade my iPad Mini to iOS 7 ;(

im using iPad mini 1 iOS 9.2 wtf

im using iPad mini 1 iOS 9.2 wtf

mines being a real pain in the butt running iOS 8.1.2

Oh okay. We can say this and people believe it but anyone dare attempt to say "Nvidia gimps AMD" and you get banned. Yeah, okay.

What for? And no way in hell those sites are legit.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Oh okay. We can say this and people believe it but anyone dare attempt to say "Nvidia gimps AMD" and you get banned. Yeah, okay.

What for? And no way in hell those sites are legit.

Nope

Figured they weren't, and now I know for sure because I went to the downloads page and "fill out a survey to continue" definitely fake. I was hoping by some chance they would be legit, since I was able to downgrade my iPhone 4 after the signing period had closed and I didn't have SHSH blobs.

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

The first step to doing this is to buy an android device.

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

The first step to doing this is to buy an android device.

Android don't run well on 1gb of ram

you need to be jailbroken and use a tool to "restore" to the iOS version you need to

Android don't run well on 1gb of ram

I run on 1gb of ram on my android phone with cm 12. What do you mean?

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

I run on 1gb of ram on my android phone with cm 12. What do you mean?

I mean android phones may not run well with 1gb ram, iphone 6 has 1gb of ram but it's performance is equivalent to an android device with 2gb of ram

I mean android phones may not run well with 1gb ram, iphone 6 has 1gb of ram but it's performance is equivalent to an android device with 2gb of ram

No, no. Ram doesn't matter as long as your system is running well, like an I Phone. However the features of Android for me outweigh the "premium finish" of the I Phone which I would say looks nice but something android manufacturers have too. Have you even used an Android device before???

The best thing to do is download a .ipsw file from some Torrent site (not that I support illegal downloads, its just the only place I know to get them). Then in iTunes hold shift or alt or something (can't quite remember) over the "restore" button for the iPhone and it should allow you to select an install file to restore with, rather than just downloading its own one. That's how I used to install beta IOS versions without the $100 a year dev account.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

No, no. Ram doesn't matter as long as your system is running well, like an I Phone. However the features of Android for me outweigh the "premium finish" of the I Phone which I would say looks nice but something android manufacturers have too. Have you even used an Android device before???

Yes on my friends devices

Yes on my friends devices

You should consider switching, because Apple is a shit company but they make good I Phones once in a while.

You should consider switching, because Apple is a shit company but they make good I Phones once in a while.

I prefer using an iphone since it's not complicated to use and I don't need to install an anti virus, I also like iMessage and privacy

On 30/01/2016 at 0:07 AM, Yongtjunkit said:

I prefer using an iphone since it's not complicated to use and I don't need to install an anti virus, I also like iMessage and privacy

I don't think iMessage and privacy should be used in the same forum./..