Recommended cpu coolers for Corsair Spec 01

Air or water I don't care something with in a budget of 60$ or so Canadian so like a million dollars anyways I have a Pentium Anniversary chip and its overclocked I'm looking at the max overclock of 4.3 Ghz and just want something that can keep up really well at the moment I am hitting up to 70C with stock cooler and it makes me cringe slightly what do you guys think? I was personally thinking the water side of things considering the smaller case that can't support a evo so something like a 

Cooler Master Seidon 120V

Which is on sale right now today only for 70$ and 60$ after rebate Regular 88$ so if you guys could reply quick enough and say this is good or show me something better that would be great thanks in advance 

Pretty much all of the aio performer nearly the same. As on 240s are equal and 120s are equal. O think the site do would work well but think about using upgraded fans.

I agree with BigDay, the Corsair H60. Not only do I have the SPEC-01, I have the H60 installed in it (the rear 120mm mount to be exact) and it looks gorgeous! Highly recommended and easy to install!

-HappyShark

I agree with BigDay, the Corsair H60. Not only do I have the SPEC-01, I have the H60 installed in it (the rear 120mm mount to be exact) and it looks gorgeous! Highly recommended and easy to install!

-HappyShark

Sadly the corsair H60 is 85$ but the Phanteks is on sale for 66$ but I can go with the Cooler Master Seidon 120V it should fit the same as the H60 and saves a few bucks 

Sadly the corsair H60 is 85$ but the Phanteks is on sale for 66$ but I can go with the Cooler Master Seidon 120V it should fit the same as the H60 and saves a few bucks 

Or by looking at it it looks as if it would

You're fine up to 90c at load. 

The stock cooler should be plenty for 4.3ghz.

Moved to Air Cooling.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0048F64DU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

this is the fan i am going to be using in my spec-01 case as soon as my motherboard arrives, this is my first build and i did loads of research, not only does this cpu cooler fit nicely inside the case, it has the easiest install of any cpu cooler that i have seen!