Micheal Bloomburg ($49 Billion Net-Worth) Running for US President

So much for Donald Trump's businessman appeal.. Micheal Bloomburg, CEO of Bloomburg LP, worth 49 Billion, is planning on running in the 2016 US election as independent (not democratic or republican). 

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/01/25/bloomberg-possible-presidential-bid/

just so you know thats $45 billion more than Trump.

restarted my account

Dude has so much money he could give every American $10 to vote for him and not even flinch

Honestly, this won't change anything. Trump is a bombastic person that speaks his mind and that's why the Americans love him. Net worth doesn't mean a damn thing if people don't like you.

Plus, Michael Bloomberg has a dull personality like all the other candidates.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

So much for Donald Trump's businessman appeal.. Micheal Bloomburg, CEO of Bloomburg LP, worth 49 Billion, is planning on running in the 2016 US election as independent (not democratic or republican). 

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/01/25/bloomberg-possible-presidential-bid/

just so you know thats $45 billion more than Trump.

can't stump the trump

GG America . If Trump becomes the president of U.S.A , Then i can bet my bottom cent that his first act of presidency will be to nuke U.S's enemy's in the name of '' Freedom ''

(⌐■_■) 

GG America . If Trump becomes the president of U.S.A , Then i can bet my bottom cent that his first act of presidency will be to nuke U.S's enemy's in the name of '' Freedom ''

Murica mother fucker

CPU: I7 5960X @4612 MHZ/1.325Vcore | Cooler: Full custom loop | Mobo: Asus X-99A | GPU: 2 EVGA 980 TI Classifieds | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 32 GBs 3200 MHZ | Storage: Samsung SM951 512 GB M.2 Drive, Mushkin Eco2 512 GB SSD, Muskin Chronos 480 GB SSD | PSU: Corsair HX 1000i | Case: Fractal define R5 | Monitor: LG 34UC87M-B

Murica mother fucker

Soo much freedom that guns have there own rights.

(⌐■_■) 

He's a little late to the party at this point. This is more of a statement than a campaign. Personally, I hope it augers strait into the ground. Fuck Bloomberg. 

I'll take that action!

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I am always up for making some money. ;)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro