A palm gripper's best friend in CS:GO?

Aye fellow palm grippers, what is your preferred mouse of choice in CS:GO? I'm looking on Amazon to buy a new one and have a lot of options. Here is a pic of the one I currently use. 

post-297665-0-08631700-1453851174_thumb.

Deathadder, cos that's the only gaming mouse I've bought so far, and I also have a palm grip and play CSGO. You should try it out in a store in case it doesn't suit you.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

I got a Logitech G502 recently and I love it in every aspect. It's relatively long and heavy so that's why I like it. It's a little narrow but if your hands are not huge then you'd be satisfied with it

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

I got a Logitech G502 recently and I love it in every aspect. It's relatively long and heavy so that's why I like it. It's a little narrow but if your hands are not huge then you'd be satisfied with it

G502 isn't a good palm grip mouse.  It's MUCH better suited for hybrid grippers like me.  Especially when you take the sniper button into consideration.  The G502 is DEFINITELY hybrid.  Final Mouse maybe?  I don't know much about it though.

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

G502 isn't a good palm grip mouse.  It's MUCH better suited for hybrid grippers like me.  Especially when you take the sniper button into consideration.  The G502 is DEFINITELY hybrid.  Final Mouse maybe?  I don't know much about it though.

Suits me well, although I agree that you're sometimes forced to change the grip if you use the less-important buttons a lot, doesn't bother me though

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Don't worry about the Final Mouse info, i'll just ask Edzel. EEEDDDD COME QUICK TO THIS THREAD!

I think he heard me.

Zowie EC1 or Mionix Naos 7000. Own both, use both, love both.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

Zowie EC1 or Mionix Naos 7000. Own both, use both, love both.

How does the Zowie feel? It looks kinda cheap like if i was to drop it, it would crack, break or scuff; not saying I would drop it though.

Deathadder, cos that's the only gaming mouse I've bought so far, and I also have a palm grip and play CSGO. You should try it out in a store in case it doesn't suit you.

Does It have software for the mouse or does it have controllable DPI buttons?

Does It have software for the mouse or does it have controllable DPI buttons?

Software would be Razer Synapse 2.0. DPI buttons wise, you can set the two side buttons as DPI on-the-fly switches, by default they are browser forward and backward buttons.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Software would be Razer Synapse 2.0. DPI buttons wise, you can set the two side buttons as DPI on-the-fly switches, by default they are browser forward and backward buttons.

Sweet thanks man

How does the Zowie feel? It looks kinda cheap like if i was to drop it, it would crack, break or scuff; not saying I would drop it though.

The Zowie is very solid. It's lighter than a lot of mice, so it might feel like it's low quality. I bought mine 3 years ago and it's still working perfectly, which isn't something I could say about the DeathAdder it replaced.

However, this is all about the EC1 Evo. While I haven't heard anything bad about the EC1-A, I know they changed the scroll wheel (and then changed it back because it had issues) and they're moving to Omron switches instead of Huano switches. I rather like the stiffer Huanos on the EC1 Evo.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

Suits me well, although I agree that you're sometimes forced to change the grip if you use the less-important buttons a lot, doesn't bother me though

That was the most confusing thing about the G502. It looks and feels like a palm grip but reaching the sniper button is nearly impossible in palm grip.  The G8 and G7 buttons are hard to hit if your finger is sitting in that oh so comfortable, contoured left clicker.  My hands are pretty big, I've got long ass piano fingers and I'm still trying to figure out the G502.  I have to say though, damn it feels so nice to hold.  The feeling of that soft plastic, perfect curves and textures, my hand basically has sex with my G502 on a regular basis.

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

That was the most confusing thing about the G502. It looks and feels like a palm grip but reaching the sniper button is nearly impossible in palm grip.  The G8 and G7 buttons are hard to hit if your finger is sitting in that oh so comfortable, contoured left clicker.  My hands are pretty big, I've got long ass piano fingers and I'm still trying to figure out the G502.  I have to say though, damn it feels so nice to hold.  The feeling of that soft plastic, perfect curves and textures, my hand basically has sex with my G502 on a regular basis.

I get you on that and have seriously considered getting a 502 but I'm not sure if my awping would be to to par with the side mouse button layout. I shoot, scroll down then first thumb mouse button to primary. I am happy Logitech is launching the new 502 RGB for the same price soon, all the more reason to pick one up.