LTT Fire Pole Theroy Comfirmed

Sense the day I've heard of the legend of the LTT fire pole I was intrigued. It would make them faster and more efficient workers. A fire pole would bring up worker morale, which is an important thing at LTT. Previously they tried using gumballs to improve moral but that hardly effected them; what they really needed was a fire pole. I've been looking across the web, from the top with Facebook and Google to the deepest parts such as Silk Road looking for clues. After months of hard work and dedication I've found my first clue.

post-215521-0-11280800-1453788333_thumb.

Notice how he says " 10 foot pole " like it is nothing. Who is just casual and normal with ten foot poles? You might be saying " Wait wait wait, that pole is only ten feet tall. That's much too small for a fire pole! " and if you were saying that you have the right idea. I was thinking that to. I than dived into more research, studying fire poles in all angles and ways, from what materials they are made from, to how they are installed. Soon I mastered the art of fire poles. Near the end I came to a conclusion; fire poles were too expensive. A good solid fire pole can cost upwards of $150,000. The two most important things about this is

• LTT can't afford $150,000 for a fire pole
  • Fire pole companies aren't interested in sponsored videos

Knowing these two facts, I came to the conclusion that having a fire pole would be impossible. At this point I was saddened and contemplated my life multiple times. An idea just struck me, that's it! What's a pole that is 10 feet tall and is in a reasonable price bracket? Strip poles! Of course! That's the answer! It would be impossible for them to afford a real fire pole so they have a strip pole. This all lines up and makes perfect sense. So to Linus, Luke, Dennis, or any other staff member, prove me wrong! Ha, it's impossible. This is based on facts and is the truth. Spread this across the internet. The legend is true. 

Fever dreams are on General Discussion now?

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

This is worse than the Half Life 3 confirmation posts... more spelling errors too :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Fever dreams are on General Discussion now?

They're the best kind of dreams bruh!