Mechanical keyboard help

ExidCuter

Hey guys!

Can you help me choose a keyboard? I really don't know what to pick. I just want an UK layout and cherry MX brown switches. Any suggestions?

Thanks 

Hey guys!

Can you help me choose a keyboard? I really don't know what to pick. I just want an UK layout and cherry MX brown switches. Any suggestions?

Thanks 

The K70 is really good.

|| CPU - i7 4790K @4.6GHz || GPU - MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G || Motherboard - Asus Z97-A || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury @1866MHz |Case Be quiet! Silent Base 800 ||

|| CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || Storage - Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB (+ WD Caviar Green 2TB) ||

|| Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core || Keyboard - Corsair K70 (MX Red) ||

buy a ton from amazon and send everything you dont like back. if money is an issue buy and send back one at a time. It can be a slow process however it will yield the best result. 

Cooler Master Quickfire TK! Has all the functionality of a full size keyboard in a smaller form factor, and can be used to bash zombies over the head without damaging the keyboard - It has a solid steel backplate.

I went through the exact same situation. I bought the Corsair K70 RGB and I absolutely love it with the brown switches. If you were wanting to save some money you could get the corsair k70 non RGB which is still a great keyboard. 

Cooler master XL non led version - very cheap and has cherry mx - for a better board if u can afford - go either corsair K70 or K70 RGB if u got the money

whatever u do make sure you are getting Cherry Switches

I7 8700K - 4.7 OC , Asrock Z370 Extreme4 MB, MSI GTX 970 ,  NZXT H440 , Corsair H110 , 16gig Balistix ram  , Razer Huntsman Elite - Razer Purple Opto-Mechanical Key Switches  -   , Logitech G502 , Samsung 850 Pro bootup drive, Antec Edge 750 modular PSU

Roccat has a cool easyshift technology in there peripherals.  They just all look plastic and 2000's...