my computer runs very hot

BDoubleChub

Get a high CFM case fan for around 10U$D and you'll be set,

im going to be get a new case soon so will when i get the new case

a little bit yea

What are your settings?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What are your settings?

i doing a little here and there on my GPU

and i have not changed anything with my CPU

What are your settings?

its probably like 200MHz on the memory clock

and like 50 MHz on the core clock

i doing a little here and there on my GPU

and i have not changed anything with my CPU

80c is much too high at stock--it should be closer to ~60c. Make sure the cooler is properly seated. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

80c is much too high at stock--it should be closer to ~60c. Make sure the cooler is properly seated. 

just saying that on a good day where i am it 30°c

just saying that on a good day where i am it 30°c

Even then, those temps are pretty high.

so i just change the paste on my CPU 

i move some of the fans i have and i now have the power supply fan taking air for the case and i think its a little better 

I would get a better air cooler than the stock cpu cooler. You said that you were changing your rig so I would buy the air cooler now, use it until you update (or rebuild) and then switch it out. 

here are the temps and readings

That looks much better. 

Overclock away!

Make sure you do the simple tweaks as well. Check all fans are spinning as they should, increase the speeds of them. Also dust and clean them out.

Just get as much air in as possible, even open up the case when it's in use to get more air in.

That looks much better. 

Overclock away!

i dont know how to overclock this CPU on this motherboard 

Even if it means sleeping on the couch, I would definitely keep your computer inside. Not only could there be an issue with heat, but a much bigger issue will come with the high and low humidity that comes with being outside

Air would probably be better for you. Cheaper and easier, especially easier to upgrade.

What is your budget? For about $40 (Australian) you can get this. (Remember to also buy thermal paste.)

However, for $100, you can get this. (Looks like it will just barely fit.)

Both are great options, however, the second one will do considerably better.

Air would probably be better for you. Cheaper and easier, especially easier to upgrade.

What is your budget? For about $40 (Australian) you can get this. (Remember to also buy thermal paste.)

However, for $100, you can get this. (Looks like it will just barely fit.)

Both are great options, however, the second one will do considerably better.

my one problem is that i only have 150mm for the cpu cooler

i dont know how to overclock this CPU on this motherboard 

It's pretty straightforward.

It's pretty straightforward.

when i go to the bios it has the CPU locked 

so i cant change anything with it 

when i go to the bios it has the CPU locked 

so i cant change anything with it 

Can you show a picture of the settings?

Can you show a picture of the settings?

so i think i find a way 

im using the msi/intel extreme tuning utility 

so i think i find a way 

im using the msi/intel extreme tuning utility 

If you're using an msi board, you may need to type in your settings with the num pad or dial using + and -.