my computer runs very hot

BDoubleChub

so i live in Australia and i have to have my computer outside because my room is too small cause i have to share a room with my brother.

i don't have a very powerful computer but one that need a new cooling system because it so hot where i am

PC specs are

Intel Pentium G3258

MSI B85-G43 gaming 

DDR3 Kingston hyper x (2x4GB) 

MSI AMD R9 380 4GB

Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 Mid Tower Gaming Case

corsair VS650

The cooler for the CPU is the stock cooler

and i have added two more fans but i am not seeing a very good improvement 

i want something that is easy to install and is very cheap 

even for Australia 

and i am going to be changing what i have in the future 

OpenHardwareMonitor.Report.txt

Wait.... What do you mean by "outside"...?

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

so i live in Australia and i have to have my computer outside because my room is too small cause i have to share a room with my brother.

i don't have a very powerful computer but one that need a new cooling system because it so hot where i am

PC specs are

Intel Pentium G3258

MSI B85-G43 gaming 

DDR3 Kingston hyper x (2x4GB) 

MSI AMD R9 380 4GB

Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 Mid Tower Gaming Case

corsair VS650

The cooler for the CPU is the stock cooler

and i have added two more fans but i am not seeing a very good improvement 

i want something that is easy to install and is very cheap 

even for Australia 

and i am going to be changing what i have in the future 

get a window air conditioning unit

cheaper than water cooling, and itll make air cooling acceptable

get a window air conditioning unit

cheaper than water cooling, and itll make air cooling acceptable

when is an AC unit cheaper than an h80i?

Focus on getting your room temp down first, lower ambient temperatures GREATLY lower operating temperatures. 

I live in Minnesota and built my rig this winter with just stock coolers on the gpu and cpu, and I've managed to run them on max for hours and hours on end without hardly any temperature increase because of how damn cold it is here

CPU: i7-7700K | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080 Super | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Motherboard: MSI M5 Gaming | SSDs: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Kingston SSDNow + 500GB SK hynix SL308 500GB  | HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB 

What are your load temps?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

just to let you know water cooling actually makes your room warmer. it transfers heat more efficiently into the atmosphere from your case

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

just to let you know water cooling actually makes your room warmer. it transfers heat more efficiently into the atmosphere from your case

yea i know but like i said 

im outside in a shed

Are you serious about the shed, damn, I thought it was bad when I was shunned to the basement.

Slap an evo 212 on it and call it good. You will never lower your ambient unless you are in an a/c room or basement.

Focus on getting your room temp down first, lower ambient temperatures GREATLY lower operating temperatures. 

I live in Minnesota and built my rig this winter with just stock coolers on the gpu and cpu, and I've managed to run them on max for hours and hours on end without hardly any temperature increase because of how damn cold it is here

my fan that i have cooling me is the smallest thing ever

80 °c

For what?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Are you serious about the shed, damn, I thought it was bad when I was shunned to the basement.

Slap an evo 212 on it and call it good. You will never lower your ambient unless you are in an a/c room or basement.

i only have 150mm of room for a cooler

with that cpu I would go air however you can always reuse whatever you get if you upgrade down the line. 

cpu

That's fine. Your cpu is fine up to 90c at load.

with that cpu I would go air however you can always reuse whatever you get if you upgrade down the line. 

im thinking of getting a I5 6600k 

That's fine. Your cpu is fine up to 90c at load.

and that is with every fan that is in and on the case running 100%

when is an AC unit cheaper than an h80i?

i was thinking full loop

either way, similiar price points

and that is with every fan that is in and on the case running 100%

Are you oc'ing?

Get a high CFM case fan for around 10U$D and you'll be set,

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard