Where to find 2 pin wired leds

TacticlTwinkie

I'm not sure what to call these. I need to find a replacement led wire harness that terminates in a 2 pin connector. The leds on this one are not nearly bright enough for what I need. The other end of what these plug into terminate in a molex connector. See the pictures below.

post-42526-0-37044400-1453684033_thumb.j

post-42526-0-90414000-1453684044_thumb.j

Holy crap my fingers look fat in this picture.

If anyone can point me in the right dirrection, that would be great. I could just replace this with some sort of led strip, but that wouldn't be nearly as elegant of a solution.

Hmmmmm...as I type this out, I'm beginning to wonder if my local electronics store can just solder on some new, brighter leds. But still, any info on to a whole new unit would still be much appreciated.

-SNIP-

It's a 2 pin mini fan connector usually they call it, but I highly doubt you'll find something like that, your best bet is to solder something together if you say want to add some more LED's or change the color.

What are you planning this for, the light bar for the H440?

Hmmmmm...as I type this out, I'm beginning to wonder if my local electronics store can just solder on some new, brighter leds.

That would be your best option.  Or better yet just save the money you'd be paying them and buy a $20 soldering iron, and a few 1W LEDs. 

It's a 2 pin mini fan connector usually they call it, but I highly doubt you'll find something like that, your best bet is to solder something together if you say want to add some more LED's or change the color.

What are you planning this for, the light bar for the H440?

Close. Its the light bar for the Corsair 780t. Mine is pathetically dim. I like the white color, I just want it brighter.

Close. Its the light bar for the Corsair 780t. Mine is pathetically dim. I like the white color, I just want it brighter.

If possible adding more LED diodes would be your best bet, however how does this hookup exactly the way that 2 pin connector is setups is backward to tradition wiring where you have the male connector and female connector swapped.