need some fashion advice.

Ralph Lauren (got these white ones and a red pair)

post-196573-0-73957900-1453680877.jpg

Nike air max flyknit (sooo sexy)

post-196573-0-26372000-1453680914.jpg

Nike reax lightspeed (my daily drivers)

post-196573-0-56424200-1453680960.jpg

snip

ralph laurens arent bad. gotta find them.  flyknits are nice but expensive. lightspeeds arent my style but i do wear free 5s as a daily.

i dont really like bball shoes.  too heavy and big

Ok, but if you do get converse, please dont get the allstar/hightops, I gag everytime i see a pair

ouch. I dont have $200 unfortunately.

Dude, go to footlocker in like a couple months, I found Lebron soldier 9's there for 90$ CAD you can find some good shoes there for pretty cheap I promise

...I'd just have grabbed the cheapest ones of the bunch lol

Out of those the only ones that would "stand out" more than the rest would be the ones with the UK flag, so if you want to be sure just pick any of the others.

At the same time what's the point of expensive shoes if nobody will notice?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I wear a blue one on my right foot, and a pink on my left. I get all the grills. (girls for you who aren't afraid to talk about them)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Ok, but if you do get converse, please dont get the allstar/hightops, I gag everytime i see a pair

Dude, go to footlocker in like a couple months, I found Lebron soldier 9's there for 90$ CAD you can find some good shoes there for pretty cheap I promise

...I'd just have grabbed the cheapest ones of the bunch lol

Out of those the only ones that would "stand out" more than the rest would be the ones with the UK flag, so if you want to be sure just pick any of the others.

At the same time what's the point of expensive shoes if nobody will notice?

I wear a blue one on my right foot, and a pink on my left. I get all the grills. (girls for you who aren't afraid to talk about them)

1. Sure I'll take that into consideration

2. Yeah I'll go take a look at footlocker

3. By stand out I mean in a bad way. Like yellow training pants and a pizza t shirt. I don't need everyone telling me I'm fashionable really. All I really want is if a person notices my shoes, instead of gagging, I get a compliment. Btw these shoes aren't much ~$60

4. Wow that's like buying 2 pairs.

1. Sure I'll take that into consideration

2. Yeah I'll go take a look at footlocker

3. By stand out I mean in a bad way. Like yellow training pants and a pizza t shirt. I don't need everyone telling me I'm fashionable really. All I really want is if a person notices my shoes, instead of gagging, I get a compliment. Btw these shoes aren't much ~$60

4. Wow that's like buying 2 pairs.

None of those seem gag-worthy to me, and while 60$ aren't exactly cheap by my standards I'd still say it's acceptable.  Just buy the ones you like the most, you can't go wrong

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

None of those seem gag-worthy to me, and while 60$ aren't exactly cheap by my standards I'd still say it's acceptable.  Just buy the ones you like the most, you can't go wrong

Yeah I guess.

We´re a tech form of geeks and nerds, not the cool kids table at your school. We really personally don´t care/know what we wear. We wing it, one of the best plans in life. (At least I do.)

^

Why not to ask tech forums and instead /r/malefashiondadvice.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ