I just fell through the attic

Badazzz

Title says all. I was replacing cables in the attic, took one wrong step and fell through the ceiling. I didn't hit the ground though, I got caught on a beam. A beam between my legs -_- goodbye babies,

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard

Oh shit man you ok?

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

QAKFpPF.jpg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

ouch, hope your ok

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero | Intel Core i7 6700K NZXT Kraken X61 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x MSI GTX 970 | 250GB SSD Corsair RM1000x

Oh shit man you ok?

Yeah most of the pain is gone by now. I'm mostly worried about the massive hole in the ceiling though xD it's literally right in front of the TV, if I fell all the way through I might have knocked the TV off the wall.

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard

Title says all. I was replacing cables in the attic, took one wrong step and fell through the ceiling. I didn't hit the ground though, I got caught on a beam. A beam between my legs -_- goodbye babies,

Give proof, show us a photo 

Any pics for our amusement?  :P

Yeah gimme a sec

My ~$200 USD build:

Yeah gimme a sec

way overclocked igpu and now falling through the ceiling. I cant tell if your really lucky or just karma being a bitch lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

There's foam paneling over it, but you can see how big the hole was.post-306428-0-79988600-1453604945_thumb.

My ~$200 USD build:

where's the picture?

It just uploaded

My ~$200 USD build:

There's foam paneling over it, but you can see how big the hole was.attachicon.gifIMG_3695.JPG

Damn son you did a Christmas Vacation in your own home!

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

There's foam paneling over it, but you can see how big the hole was.attachicon.gifIMG_3695.JPG

beam 1 - you 0