Which BIOS to flash: XFX 7970 Ghz

So, I recently found out my XFX 7970 Ghz has locked voltage bummer. I want to overclock more.

Using VBE7, I opened my BIOS and I cannot set the voltage any higher than 1.175V at all. So I went to the BIOS database on found a bunch of BIOS files for XFX 7970 cards, I opened them up with VBE7, and in some of these I can actually change the voltage to what I want. This is probably a BIOS i need, except I'm hesitant to flash it because I don't know if it will brick my card. As far as I know, all XFX 7970 cards used the same custom PCB design, so it might be safe? Do anyone have any advice? Is it even worth flashing a bios to unlock the voltage? I can overclock my core up to 1075Mhz now, but i'd like to have 1100 or 1150. Thanks!

So, I recently found out my XFX 7970 Ghz has locked voltage bummer. I want to overclock more.

Using VBE7, I opened my BIOS and I cannot set the voltage any higher than 1.175V at all. So I went to the BIOS database on found a bunch of BIOS files for XFX 7970 cards, I opened them up with VBE7, and in some of these I can actually change the voltage to what I want. This is probably a BIOS i need, except I'm hesitant to flash it because I don't know if it will brick my card. As far as I know, all XFX 7970 cards used the same custom PCB design, so it might be safe? Do anyone have any advice? Is it even worth flashing a bios to unlock the voltage? I can overclock my core up to 1075Mhz now, but i'd like to have 1100 or 1150. Thanks!

Even if a flash was successful, you have no guarantee to reach your ideal GPU clocks.

I don't recommend doing this if you're not 100% sure the BIOS you want to throw in is compatible with your card.

Just tag @ChatDaw so I can answer as fast as possible.