Repost: Asus raidr express os istallation "help"

MekaMain

Hi guys

So i just bought the asus raidr express and i just want to know if the OS installation is different from installing the OS on a HDD 

Specs:

ASUS V Formula

Intel 3770K @ 4.0 GHZ

16 GB of ram

Dual 7990 in crossfire

Thanks in Advance 

Hi guys

So i just bought the asus raidr express and i just want to know if the OS installation is different from installing the OS on a HDD 

Specs:

ASUS V Formula

Intel 3770K @ 4.0 GHZ

16 GB of ram

Dual 7990 in crossfire

Thanks in Advance 

Wow, that is an overkill PC.

Dat microstuttering! Oh the humanity! I can see it from here! :DDD

Congratz on new build mate! :)

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

Hi guys

Specs:

ASUS V Formula

Intel 3770K @ 4.0 GHZ

16 GB of ram

Dual 7990 in crossfire

Thanks in Advance

You might have to load the driver in at the instillation screen but other than that you will be fine.

You can try booting up the installation and see if the installation detects it. I am pretty sure that the installation will detect the raidr and you would be able to install the OS and the process would be like installing it on a SSD/HDD.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hi guys

Specs:

ASUS V Formula

Intel 3770K @ 4.0 GHZ

16 GB of ram

Dual 7990 in crossfire

Thanks in Advance 

Ballin'!  Send some money my way, Mr. Moneybags.