dbrand, worst customer support ever? (Edit: Resolved, support is not worst anymore)

webbson

Hey!

Been a long time viewer on YouTube but has never felt the need to register here as we have many great tech forums in Sweden. However what brings me here today is about dbrand, which is one of your sponsors. Actually your videos that made me buy there :)

I ordered their skins for my iPhone 6 Plus and it was received quickly. However when I fitted it on my phone I realised that the middle part of the skin was too short. I emailed them at once on the 23rd of november and got a reply on the 25th of november asking for pictures so they could resolve it. I replied with pictures on the 27th and since then no reply... I sent another email at the 7th of january but haven't heard anything yet. 

Pictures of my LTT colored iPhone and the size issue is attached to this post. Sorry for the potato quality of the pictures. But as you can see everything is lined up as it should be and the middle part is still to small.

What shall I do?

Cheers, 

Tom

Edit:

After this post they've finally answered and are sending me full refund + replacement so now I'm happy about their service again. Apparently one of their new hires falsely marked my support case as closed. 

post-304123-0-91817700-1453363375_thumb.

post-304123-0-24617100-1453363378_thumb.

post-304123-0-17375200-1453363380_thumb.

Gaming: AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, 2x 7970 3GB, 512GB Samsung 950 PRO. Dell u2713hm.

ESXi: HP DL380G6, 2x Xeon 6 core 2.8GHz, 60GB ECC DDR3, 2x 120GB SSD, 4x 1TB 2.5" WD-Red, 2x Seagate 3TB.

I would mail their normal support, and tell them "This order (Order number) has not been resolved, can you please do something"

Has worked for me a lot in the past

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

I would mail their normal support, and tell them "This order (Order number) has not been resolved, can you please do something"

Has worked for me a lot in the past

The problem is that they don't have any emails listed at the webpage, only the support form which I used the first time. The only email I got to them is the one they answered me through, which they haven't answered since they got my pictures. 

Gaming: AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, 2x 7970 3GB, 512GB Samsung 950 PRO. Dell u2713hm.

ESXi: HP DL380G6, 2x Xeon 6 core 2.8GHz, 60GB ECC DDR3, 2x 120GB SSD, 4x 1TB 2.5" WD-Red, 2x Seagate 3TB.

Their support team lacks employees, I once sent an enquiry and got a reply more than a week later

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

The problem is that they don't have any emails listed at the webpage, only the support form which I used the first time. The only email I got to them is the one they answered me through, which they haven't answered since they got my pictures. 

If you used paypal to purchase it you could contact them and ask them, maybe they can do something, although otherwise you will just have to wait and hope they answer

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

- snip -

- snip -

I know when I ordered my dBrand skin, it took 3+ weeks to reach me. I haven't applied it yet, but the package came bent and the outer plastic protector that the skin ships inside of was bent. I hate to think what would happen if my skin was actually damaged and I needed their help!

Edited by alpenwasser
removed quote from hidden post

Core i7 5820k 4.0Ghz (all 6 cores, Noctua NH-D15) | Asus X99-Deluxe | ZOTAC GeForce 980 Ti (water cooled) @ 1400 core/stock VRAM | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 | 1.5TB SSD | Corsair 400Q | eVGA Supernova G2 850 watt | Dell UltraSharp U2515H, 25.5" 1440p IPS

- snip -

- snip -

Also to the creator of this topic: You should try and contact dbrand on social media like facebook or twitter. A PR rep should see your tweet and respond to it. I was able to get Rockstar games to respond to my support ticket through their twitter.

Edited by alpenwasser
removed reference to reaction to hidden post

HP Pavilion p007tx (i5 4210u, gt840m, 8GB DDR3 memory and a 1 TB HDD that makes cool sounds when booting up) 

Since my laptop can't run modern games too well I use a PS4

They have a good social media team, especially on twitter. Why dont you tweet them?

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, 16GB G.Skill - NT 1600MHz, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate HDD, Corsair H100i CPU cooler w/Noctua Fans, 4x SP120, Fractal Design Define R4, LG W224T, Func MS-3, Apple Numeric Keyboard

-   BBR4 Hackintosh   - Server Rig

I have hidden some posts. Please guys, if you're just going to tell OP to suck it up, better not post at all. If OP wanted to suck it up, I reckon he wouldn't have made the thread in the first place. Be nice to each other. Thanks. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

I have hidden some posts. Please guys, if you're just going to tell OP to suck it up, better not post at all. If OP wanted to suck it up, I reckon he wouldn't have made the thread in the first place. Be nice to each other. Thanks. :)

Sorry - I thought my jab was funny!

Anyway, let us know how it goes. I, too, ordered from dBrand solely because I saw them on LTT and while I can live with waiting a while for shipping (they even warn you about customs in the shipping email!), how a company responds to a customer issue tells a lot about them, IMO.

Core i7 5820k 4.0Ghz (all 6 cores, Noctua NH-D15) | Asus X99-Deluxe | ZOTAC GeForce 980 Ti (water cooled) @ 1400 core/stock VRAM | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 | 1.5TB SSD | Corsair 400Q | eVGA Supernova G2 850 watt | Dell UltraSharp U2515H, 25.5" 1440p IPS

last picture, the skin seems to be 1mm short.

Oh is it between the black and the orange? I mean to be honest, I would probably be mad about that too if I paid that much for it. DBrand is not cheap.

They have a good social media team, especially on twitter. Why dont you tweet them?

I both tweeted them and wrote to them on facebook without an answer before.

But now after this post they've finally answered and are sending me full refund + replacement so now I'm happy about their service again. Apparently one of their new hires falsely marked my support case as closed.