Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I'm interested in the Kiro, the modular design would be nice. 

Damn! that Kova looks sick! Would look excellent with the blue LED's inside my PC.

Feel bad making this my first post but i would like to enter for a chance at the Kova please.

The reason is my girlfriend needs a new mouse and im short on cash...so you would make me look like a super hero if i won it. :blink:  :D

I would like to have the Kova,

because usting my old Microsoft desktop mouse for gaming and with Blender and Unreal Engine is becomming a true Pain.

Kiro. Sick of playing my games on a wireless mouse. Looking for the next upgrade to really help me out. Thank you!

i like the roccat kova because of its gamery design and perfect for my palm size looking at the picture

will it blow headshots in cs go ? i looking for a side buttons mouse

Kova, I realy need a new mouse, my current one is leaving pieces in my hand whenever I touch it  :unsure: 

I want the Kova mouse because im currently using an air shark mouse which sucks

I would like to receive the Kova!

I've been working with the same Azza mouse that came with my CyberpowerPC desktop, and it's already giving out after about 6 months of use. It would be nice to get an upgrade that would bring me back to greater effiency in the programs I have to use for school like Maya, where the mouse is very important. Unfortunately, as a college student I am broke, so I haven't been able to buy a new mouse. Winning this mouse would be awesome!

For those who might be saying, "why buy through CyberpowerPC when you could just build your own?!"; again, I'm a broke college student, so I didn't want to take any risks. At the time I was just getting into the whole PC building thing, and didn't want to risk damaging any parts or messing anything up, because I couldn't afford to do that. So, I went with the service that would allow me to pick what I wanted while still having the security of the computer being built properly.

Anyways, thanks LMG for the chance to win a new mouse!

I REALLY am in need of a new mouse, both for working at the office as gaming.

The 12 buttons offered by the Kova should suffice for my needs :)

I'm not particularly difficult on the color of the mouse, as it's covered by my hand most of the time anyway.

---

Mooh

~ RandomCow

I'd like that Kova; I really like my Logitech Performance Mouse MX, but I think it might be time for a change... and the price is right!

Kova black, because I want to surprise my wife with an awesome new gaming mouse that she can use for facebooking.   :D  :D  :D