Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I'd like the kova. Anything would be an improvement over the nexxtech mouse I'm using right now, and the extra buttons would be awesome for mechwarrior.

I would love to try Roccat kova white and BTW..Linus you do make gud vedios and love the content .....so keep providing us gud content...

i want a kova please! my 4 us bucks genius mouse is dying and no job jet means no money... anyways thanks for the cool giveaway guys, stay awesome!

Hey i would love to win the kova mouse, it would replace my current mouse which is a $7 wireless mouse (not very good for gaming). I just built my pc so I cant afford to buy one.

Any ways thanks Roccat and LTT for this giveaway and good luck to everyone!

Yeah! Nice giveaway.

I would love that Roccat Kova.

Would be Pretty sick to win a Kova mouse... I'd like to see you guy send one all the way to Cyprus :P

"thanks roccat we like this kind of giveaways"

Also I would like the kova!

I've been buying all roccat gear over the years.... From the original Roccat Kave, to the kone and kone+ , mousepad taito and keyboard arvo. I would had like a new keyboard better, but the mice is nice.

post-305469-0-33446800-1453389283_thumb.

the kova white would be loved it goes realy good with my white desk and it will probably be hiden from my cat :D :D

I want the Kova because i need one gaming mouse for my laptop which is currently using a very old mouse.

I would love me a Kova White! I've started a white theme build for a gaming PC Im slowly purchasing everything on my list including a the white ASUS Z170-PREMIUM MB and a white case from Fractal Design. it will be great if i ever finish buying everything but this mouse would go great with my rig and who doesn't love Roccat mice?

WHITE KOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Why??? Because it is free and coooooooooooolll.... but mostly because it is free :D

I want Kova because it have 12 programmable button. So i can cast spell faster while playing dota2 using invoker.

For me, I personally would like to get the Kova or Kiro. Doesn't matter which one I get. You guys can suprise me but Anyways, I would like to experience how a gaming mouse works. I want to see how easy it is to maneuver in games such as (League of legend, Dota, Etc.) I'm not into gaming mouses but surely this gaming mouse would be great for me. Thanks for reading this and Hope best luck for the people around the world.

I want the kova or the kiro because I need a mouse for my laptop which is my gaming computer because I don't have money to buy a desktop gaming pc and I am using a Microsoft mouse because I can't buy a normal gaming mouse.

so I'll be very very happy to have a normal gaming mouse. 

just for you to see that I am telling the truth I added a picture of my rig (but it's upside down).

post-305410-0-22409200-1453389252_thumb.

I have the Roccat Kone right now; excellent gaming mouse. I have a white/black PC color scheme, so that white Kova would be amazing! 

I actually emailed Roccat once just to ask how their name is pronounced. True story.

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

Kova please. Had the old one and I miss it to this day.

I'd like the Kova! I have a cheap and weak Blackweb and I want to change ASAP.

KOVA looks sick, would be cool to have a ambidextrous mouse 

Something Awesome!

it would be cool if i won the kova white i got a rig earlier this and i cant afford a decent mouse