Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Here goes nothing, i guess i would like the Kova, but the other one would work too. 

And Congrats all who do win it  :lol:. Don't stop trying! 

Yea thank you all for the awesome stuff!!!

I would like a KOVA. xD

Kova (Are you guys giving out the White Kova as well? That's insane)

And why? Well because you know… This giveaway was launched by Luke. And ya' know… (don't tell Linus but Luke rulez! c:)

nejento — [nɛjɛntɔ]

---------

Gamehosting Support, Programmer, and not only that…

Any of the mice would be great to win but if I had to pick just one, the Kova White has caught my eye.

Winning the Kova would be nice. Having the option of using so many mouse buttons

Would love the Kiro.

Why should I win? Well....

XuxfyMI.jpg

need I say more? :(

I would like to win an Kiro, just because my old perixx mx2000II starts to fall apart and i allready won an roccat ryos mk glow so it would fit in nicely

I want a Kova because my mouse just broke and i always wanted to try out Roccat's products :)

i want

ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse - White
as 1. my previous cheapest microsoft mouse's middle button is not working i have to use remote pc soft if i need middle mouse button
2. this mouse's additional button will help me alot in my micro toolworks professional related projects as well as in cfgs of cs
3. it looks cool
4. i specially created my acc to win this mouse

Well the kova would definitly replace my no name mouse I have right now.

I would really like to win the Kova White because it looks like a really good mouse. I would probably give it away to my best friend since he doesn't have good one..

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!

I'd prefer the Kova I think. I've been rocking Logitech mice, specifically the G5 series, for years and year but their latest designs aren't really cutting it for me anymore. Switching to Roccat might not be a bad idea since I'll need a new mouse sometime soon.

Awesome giveaway! I'm a fan of roccat..sadly my Kone Pure broke last November and the warranty ran out just 2 months before.

I still have their hard surface mousepad and a huge "shopping" bag (which literally hangs above my bed) from gamescom from them to remind me of how much I miss my mouse, that had more than 3 buttons!

Good luck everyone and have fun saving up for that almost 4 TB SSD :P

i want

ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse - White
as 1. my previous cheapest microsoft mouse's middle button is not working i have to use remote pc soft if i need middle mouse button
2. this mouse's additional button will help me alot in my micro toolworks professional related projects as well as in cfgs of cs
3. it looks cool
4. i specially created my acc to win this mouse

Duuuude, I want some of that sweet sweet Kova action.

I'd like to get the Kiro because it has a similar design and build as my A4 X7, which my favorite mouse ever, but since I have it for 4 years already, it's probably not gonna last that much longer

I would love the white kova, mainly because I don't currently have a working mouse, but also because that looks gorgeous!

I would love a Roccat Kova, because I'm not wealthy to say the least and It would really ease the troubles on building my PC setup.

Besides, it would be awesome to win a giveaway for the first time.

that Roccat Kova would perfectly fit on my desk! the RGB LED is subtile and it a nice addition to the mouse. It will greatly improve my gameplay if I compare to my actual Spawn that dosnt seem to work well with windows 10, at installation all the system freeze until I unplug the mouse and plug it back... it do that several time... even after install...

yeah this is my first post! I know i'm a new member but I follow this forum since a long time ago! so for now I'll try make my way here!!! see you soon on the forum and good luck for the giveaway B)

I want the Kova because it has more buttons. (Thx for the giveaway :)

Awesome!

I would love the Kova since my old Steelseries Sensei is slowly dying on me. It lasted 5 years but I think it's time to say goodbye soon.

My build: CPU:  i5-4670K Mobo: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 RAM: Kingston Fury Red Series 16GB GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 STRIX Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

Kova would be nice, could kill many many dudes in planetside2.