Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would really like the Kova. Mostly because i have been playing mmo's like blade and soul lately and it would be nice to have more bottens on my mouse to set keybinds too. Well love your content keep up the good work.

I'd want the Kova, because it looks kinda like a Lambo.  And those cars are suuuuuper cool looking, like on posters and things.  Also, my current mouse decides to not be detected like 30% of the time when I boot up my computer, so an unplug/replug is necessary.  And that's annoying to do from the back, so it's taking up one of my front case USB ports.  And that's just silly.

I'd really like to have the kiro, coz my friend has it and he recommends it!

i love kova for its streamlined design and easy to use on hand and also have button to do interesting thing.

I'd appreciate one of the black Kovas!

Been looking into different mice lately and these seem pretty dope, would love to try one out.

I'd love to win the kova, since I don't have any programmable buttons on my current mouse that I use for LoL and more

The Kova really looks nice, wonder how comfortable it is for people with large hands

Awesome, thanks Roccat!

Kova would be nice :)

Awesome giveaway Rocat/LMG 

I would like the Kiro mouse i took a look at the specs and looks like a good fit for me right now im using the Logitech M310 wireless mouse and i hate using for gaming for obvious reasons 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Id like the kova because i never win nice things

I would really want to get the KOVA, i have subscribed to LinusTechTips for 2 years, and i love the channel!

Yay! I'd like a Kova too, thanks. I'll use it to snipe people from half way across pl_badwater. I want to improve my TF2 skills, this mouse can only help.  :D

- @scenest3r on twitter

i  want Kova mouse. Nice looking ,good performance. 

The Kova Mouse CSGO is hard with no buttons and a poopy sensor.

I would like to win the Roccat Kova because I have recently completed a pc build with the help of Linus's build guides and my setup would be decidedly incomplete without a proper gaming mouse peripheral.

I would like to have the Kiro mouse, I like the simplistic design. If I win wouldn't have to buy a new one since my gaming mouse broke :)

I would like to win the KIRO, because the mouse i'm using right now is so bad, it just shuts down some times, and gaming on it is TERRIBLE!

Would love the kova looks so sick and please make me win as my old crappy logitech mouse is dying.

I'd like the Kova please. I just did my first build and need a mouse worthy of it.