Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The Kova because it looks awesome and because it has literally taken me a hour to find out how to comment on this website and now that i have i feel stupid

a Kiro would be nice, why?

- I got a LG UltraWide monitor for my birthday on January the 19th. I already had a good keyboard, a good enough computer but a $10 mouse.

-  14 people wanted a Kova but only 10 people Kiro.

- You can customise it. OMG im gonna switch those side-part al day. 

- It just looks like a beast

I would really like to win a Kova White, because it looks cool, and it would really make my day. ;D

Thank you for this awesome giveaway! I woulve LOVE a white kova though any mouse with over two buttons with a decent sensor is an upgrade haha. 

I want the Kova it looks awesome and i want because i just build me a new budget pc and spent the rest on a mechanical keyboard but still rocking my 10$ mouse that is 5 years old and a gaming mouse would be awesome :D

the Kova white? :)

because I am currently using a 7.99 bt walmart special

thanks

Any mouse would be nice i would lIke the kova. I love ltt. Have a nice day.

I would like to win the ROCCAT KOVA because it looks so cool like an aerodynamic car and has the best sensor up to 7000 DPI which is so great. It is attractive with the colours on the mouse wheel and not too childish with too much colours around the body. It also has a gaming ready and ergonomic look so it is the best gaming mouse that i will own if i win this.Thank you ROCCAT for sponsoring this giveaway and Linus Media Group for making this giveaway for us. Hope i will win.

the 3 Roccat mice looks nice especially the Kova RBG  with its multicolor illumination system and a high 7k DPI Optic sensor it will insure accurate mouse position every time. the optimized left n right handed option  i can allow my left handed friends to play in my computer and the programmable 12 buttons i can select items in game easily unlike the free compaq mouse i'm using.

thanks L.M.G. for sharing this mice to us and Roccat for this awesome Give-A-way...    ;)

that kova would be sweet, i love RGB mice.

main/gaming system: intel core i7 5930K, 16GB Gskill ddr4, asus X99 deluxe, 2 titan X's in SLI, corsair AX860 PSU, noctua NH-d15, samsung 512 PRO SSD, 2+3 seagate HDD's, blu-ray ODD, corsair graphite 780t.   game capture system: AMD FX 8350 BE, 16GB ram (left over parts from torn down system), asus ROG crosshair V formula-z, GTX 770 SC, avermedia live gamer HG capture card, elgato HD60 s external usb3 capture device, OCZ 700w, cryorig M9a, kingston 250GB SSD(left over part from torn down system), seagate 1TB internat HDD, seagate backup plus 5TB USB 3 extrenal drive, corsair carbide 200R.    

I would love the kova as it really just looks beautiful. I also will be needing a mouse for when I get a laptop in the near future.

i would love that Kova, i looks it would help improve comfort when compared to my arc touch mouse and improve my CS:GO playing.

I really like the Kiro but if i won i am  certain i would choose that smexy  Kova White.

That Kova White would be an excellent replacement for my Razer Imperiator. I bet the scroll wheel isn't all janky like my current one is either.

Kova would be nice for playing MMO games. I am currently using a potato instead of mouse :(

I want the Kova because i am now using a bad microsoft maus for my pc that is quite decent and i want to get a nice gaming mause for it :D