Minecraft Help

Riley Smuff

I have a private modded server but i have a slight problem, The problem being There is constantly items generating and i dont know where at it is destroying my sever if anyone can help please pm me or post it here

Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one - Emmett Lathrop "DocBrown 

I have a private modded server but i have a slight problem, The problem being There is constantly items generating and i dont know where at it is destroying my sever if anyone can help please pm me or post it here

We're going to need wayyyyy more information than that. Can you please list out your server mods, and the version you're running? 

Also... how are your permissions setup? Is the server whitelisted, does it require account authentication? 

that is literally the most useless information about a minecraft problem ever...

but look into opis: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/opis

it changed the way i look at minecraft servers in its entirety.

We're going to need wayyyyy more information than that. Can you please list out your server mods, and the version you're running? 

Also... how are your permissions setup? Is the server whitelisted, does it require account authentication? 

Im Getting the mod list now

Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one - Emmett Lathrop "DocBrown 

The server is whitelisted and just opened today and it does required Account Auth 

Mod List:

Ae2 

Ae2 Stuff

RAilcraft

Big reactors

Better Furnaces

Biomes Of Plenty

Blood Magic

Thaumcraft

Bauble

Botania

Project E

Project Red

IRon Chest

Iron Backpack

Mekenism 

Metalurlgy

Open Blocks

Magic Crops

Torhcerinos

Quantum FLux

Redstone arsnel

Thermal Expanison

Solar Flux 

Solar Expansion

MFR

Extra Utils

Ender Io

Ender Tech

Inv Pets

Power convertors

ic2 

Ic2 Nuclear control

Immersive enginering

Ex astris

Ex nihilio

Ender Storage

Deconstroction Table

Draconic Evo

Computer Craft

Compact MAchines

Compact Storage

Chisel 2

Carpenters Blocks

Build CRaft 

rf TOols

ore dic convertor

Extra cells

witchery

I'm not going to be much help, I have only used a couple of those mods. What you need to do - and this will take a while - is turn off all your mods, and turn them on one at a time until you can replicate the issue. 

1. Turn on mod
  2. Start server
  3. Check if the issue exists
  4. turn off server
  5. activate next mod

Do this until you find the issue. One of the mods may have a conflict with another, or it could be a settings issue. But you need to isolate the mod causing the issue first.