The hard drive in my laptop (for school) can't boot into Windows anymore

Zyre

Greetings forum,

I'm in need of some help. Today I was using my MSI GP70 without issue on school. All I did today was writing some documents for my school project.

Just over an hour ago my mother came to me asking why the laptop didn't work.

What happens is that the screen stays put on the MSI logo. Wait long enough and it will kick into the BIOS.

The BIOS is able to see the HDD name and size.

I removed the hard drive from the laptop and placed it into my desktop PC. In Disk Management is shows multiple nameless chunks with no file system attached.

The drive does pop up (sometime) in My Computer but it's just the station name and icon, no size amount.

I have pretty important stuff on the laptop trough. While most is in my Dropbox, some stuff is still on the desktop.

Can someone please help me out and recover my hard drive? I have to use the laptop tomorrow again and right now I can't do anything.

Edit 1: In disk management I have the option to convert it into a dynamic disk. Should this be the solution?

if the hard drive is dud then

it's more complicated than you think it is

usually the hard drive get's replaced immediately and what ever data it's holding is going to need a speicalized equipment to be recovered

http://lifehacker.com/5982339/diy-data-recovery-tricks-for-when-your-hard-drive-goes-belly-up

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

I managed to make some screenshots. Here is how it looks:

igHWQwA.png

jyUOoSp.png