Steelseries APEX vs APEX 350

TR10
Go to solution Solved by olbaze,

APEX is the line of keyboards

there is the APEX 300 350 and M800

https://steelseries.com/gaming-keyboards

Pretty sure he means the old Apex, prior to SteelSeries rebranding all of their stuff.

And to answer your question: There shouldn't be a difference, the Apex 350 is just a new name for the Apex, whereas the Apex Raw became the Apex 300. They pulled the same with the Rival and Siberia lineups, most likely in an attempt to make their products easier to tell apart and to emphasize the higher-end products. After all, plastering a massively inflated DPI number worked so well, so now that people are wising up to that, they needed something else instead.

Quick question, is there any difference between the steelseries apex or apex 350

Thanks!

oh shit waddup heres some specs

CPU i5 6600K MOBO ASUS Z170 Sabertooth Mark 1 RAM GSkill RipjawsV GPU Nvidia GTX 1070 PSU Seasonic S12II-620

COOLER Corsair H100i V2 CASE NZXT H440 HDD WD 1TB Caviar Blue SSD Samsung 750 PRO 120GB

APEX is the line of keyboards

there is the APEX 300 350 and M800

https://steelseries.com/gaming-keyboards

Pretty sure he means the old Apex, prior to SteelSeries rebranding all of their stuff.

And to answer your question: There shouldn't be a difference, the Apex 350 is just a new name for the Apex, whereas the Apex Raw became the Apex 300. They pulled the same with the Rival and Siberia lineups, most likely in an attempt to make their products easier to tell apart and to emphasize the higher-end products. After all, plastering a massively inflated DPI number worked so well, so now that people are wising up to that, they needed something else instead.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

I didn't know that, sorry for the mis-information TR10

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison

I didn't know that, sorry for the mis-information TR10

No Problem, thanks for replying <3

Thanks!   ^_^

oh shit waddup heres some specs

CPU i5 6600K MOBO ASUS Z170 Sabertooth Mark 1 RAM GSkill RipjawsV GPU Nvidia GTX 1070 PSU Seasonic S12II-620

COOLER Corsair H100i V2 CASE NZXT H440 HDD WD 1TB Caviar Blue SSD Samsung 750 PRO 120GB

• 6 months later...

Does apex / apex 350 supports game sense ? Becoz they have diff light zones I don't know if it's possible to configure diff light to each key