COD MW2 need a remaster.

LokiFire

Honestly if you dislike this game... i don't know what to say really...

Look at dis..

I know it's not CSGO... but holy hell i used to love playing it... wish i could go back in time... now it's rare to find anyone playing it,  it's really sad TBH.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Ali-A is one of the most annoying and stupid YouTubers ever who's target audience is twelvies.

Nty.

"need" is a little too far, but it would be nice.

Best Bench Runs & 24/7 Rig

Spoiler

Best Bench Runs

i5 4670k (XTU) - 4.7GHz Core / 4.5GHz Cache | GTX 980 (FireStrike Extreme) 1620MHz Core / 4000MHz Memory (GPUPI) 1721MHz | G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB - 2200MHz CL10-11-11-24 1T

Spoiler

24/7 Rig & Clocks

i5 4670k 4.5GHz (Swiftech H320) | MSI Z87 MPower Max | ASUS GTX 980 1580MHz 4000MHz (NZXT Kraken X41) | 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Corsair Air 540 | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | 120GB Kingston SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda

Call of duty games don't get remasters. And if there was going to be one, it would be the better of the modern warfare series, not this one. 

Ali-A is one of the most annoying and stupid YouTubers ever who's target audience is twelvies.

Nty.

"need" is a little too far, but it would be nice.

most gamers over 1m sub's are.

They get so many subs because their audience is mainly 12 year olds.

Call of duty games don't get remasters. And if there was going to be one, it would be the better of the modern warfare series, not this one. 

This was the best of them.. all it needs is dedi servers.

Honestly if you dislike this game... i don't know what to say really...

Look at dis..

I know it's not CSGO... but holy hell i used to love playing it... wish i could go back in time... now it's rare to find anyone playing it,  it's really sad TBH.

So wish they did. It was my first game that I went 50-0 in. I didn't buy any cods after that until blops 2 and its terrible in comparison.

Cod4 is the best of the modern warfare series games. 

Yeah.... no not really, it is core wise, it's incredibly flat and boring compared to MW2 though.

IMHO, CoD4 is the only CoD game that can and could've been where CS:GO is now, the top FPS for e-sports. Too bad it still has Martyrdom and Last Stand. Modern Warfare 2 is basically what happens when you try to give CoD4 enough steroids to cause a roid-rage, a game that pretty much threw balance out the window and was pretty much fuckin' fun. Mind you, I love MW2 to death.

Does MW2 need a remaster? Nope. It just needs dedicated servers.

A remaster would be nice, but I could think of a lot of games that deserve one more.

Put hundreds of hours into MW2 on Xbox, been waiting on it to go on sale on Steam. £20 for a game that old? I bet a remaster would be £50.

I've heard the servers are a mess on PC though with hackers in every game.

Almost as cool as my temps  

Ahhh  MW2 what a fun steaming pile of shit. Enjoyed the hell out of it, tbh id dont feel as though it needs a remaster... a big sale to give a kick to the population up or less hacking would be preferred, sure a remaster might get that, but i'm not willing to pay more then 15 quid for it. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

2132154117044254ebe071d92f8415949fc8042d

My only gripe with mw2 was the fact that noob tubing was ridiculously overpowered in combination with the already overpowered ACR. The original black ops is still my #1 favorite game from the call of duty franchise.

I still enjoyed mw2 though, I'd be lying if I didn't say so.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8