The first setup hurts my soul (Video)

Joegeddon

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

And it's from a 10 year old too.. And he uses the desks to terrible..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

-snip-

How... the... hell...

Edited by ShadowTechXTS

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

10 YEARS OLD??

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

How... the... hell...

It pains me. My whole PC at the moment is worth maybe just over 1 980ti.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

10 YEARS OLD??

Yep. Graphic Design my ass.

Yep. Graphic Design my ass.

'Oooh look Mummy, I made a logo!' *Copy Paster Razer logo of internet*

10 years old is 5th grade...All 5th graders do is play online games like addictinggames.com or whatever...why do you..even...need all of that...

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

HOW?!!?!?!??!?!?!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

'Oooh look Mummy, I made a logo!' *Copy Paster Razer logo of internet*

Sounds about right. Then he sends it to a custom engraving company and gets the Razer logo engraved into the side panel.

Oh well, there was a guy around here about a few weeks ago in troubleshooting that had a 5820k and it didn't fit into his x97 socket.
People like this make me want to hang myself.

10 years old is 5th grade...All 5th graders do is play online games like addictinggames.com or whatever...why do you..even...need all of that...

Could we worse, could be 4 Titan X's

Oh well, there was a guy around here about a few weeks ago in troubleshooting that had a 5930k and it didn't fit into his x97 socket.

People like this make me want to hang myself.

Isn't that the chipset for Ivy Bridge? Also, I think the problem is obvious if it physically won't fit in the socket. 

Isn't that the chipset for Ivy Bridge?

and a week before that we was in builds asking for a build up to $3000 and people made perfect builds for him and worked all good.

Here it is infact...

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/527149-help-my-intel-core-i7-5820k-doesnt-fit-in-the-msi-z97s-sli-krait-edition/

please release me from my mortal body...

and a week before that we was in builds asking for a build up to $3000 and people made perfect builds for him and worked all good.

Here it is infact...

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/527149-help-my-intel-core-i7-5820k-doesnt-fit-in-the-msi-z97s-sli-krait-edition/

Oh. Oh god. The cringe. The stupidity. If I spent that much on CPUs and motherboards I'd make damn sure that it would work.

I really don't want to live on this planet anymore.  Do his parents even know how much this stuff costs or do you think this was actually a type and it was mean to be 20 or 19? 

I really don't want to live on this planet anymore.  Do his parents even know how much this stuff costs or do you think this was actually a type and it was mean to be 20 or 19? 

I have a theory, either:

A: He is the son of El Chapo

B: He himself is the leader of a drug empire

C: You're right and it was a typo. xD

HOW!?!?!?!?!?!

it's probably mummy and daddys money anyway

Got an RC? head over to The Rc Thread and tell us about it, or you can just discuss rc in general there as well.

overly obsessed with 2 strokes and RCs

BRAAAAAAPPP

Spoiler

upgrading to:i5 6600k|MSI  z170a SLI Plus|1x8GB HYPERX Black| keeping the rest of my system the same for a few months until i have enough money for a better gpu,psu and an m.2 ssd

Spoiler

my baby:2008 Ktm 125 sx 

Spoiler

current rig:core 2 quad q6600@stock|asus p5q deluxe| 4GB of mix matched ddr2| saphirre r9 270x dual x| hyper212 evo w/ 2 sp120s| corsair cx 500m ikr time bomb| wd blue 1TB| corsair spec- 03|MSX home 64bit|

I would hope so, crazy parents or crazy typo.

Here it is infact...

I just read that post, I mean.  My friend almost made the same mistake when he went out to chose stuff without my help.  Then I told him about compatibility and his heart dropped.  It just shows, some people are ambitious like my friend when I told him about this stuff.  He got right into it and Kudos to him for that.  Others are just plain lazy and don't research.  I am thinking this guy may be the latter.

HOW!?!?!?!?!?!

it's probably mummy and daddys money anyway

Lemme just get $5000 out my arsehole.

I just read that post, I mean.  My friend almost made the same mistake when he went out to chose stuff without my help.  Then I told him about compatibility and his heart dropped.  It just shows, some people are ambitious like my friend when I told him about this stuff.  He got right into it and Kudos to him for that.  Others are just plain lazy and don't research.  I am thinking this guy may be the latter.

That's what kind of gets me, how you can not reserch and just throw down the money.

How rich do you have to be to just throw down $3000 with out even batting a eye?

>Razer Firefly

>greentexting outside of the chan