Furries.

Darts401

Any furries here? B)

Laptop specs:

CPU: Core i7 3630QM

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT630M

RAM: 16gb of unknown origin

Storage: 1tb HDD (probably going to upgrade to an SSD at some point)

Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

Yes I am a yoda furry 

qB07633.jpg

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

shushsuhsuhsuhsuhushsush dont expose us!

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Pfft weak. It's all about my little pony! Friendship is magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please cut a hole in my skull and shove a lit stick of dynamite in there.

You have entered the weird part of the internet...

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Pfft weak. It's all about my little pony! Friendship is magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please cut a hole in my skull and shove a lit stick of dynamite in there.

You have entered the weird part of the internet...

iEqr3jd.png

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Hmm, stigmas. I wonder if things will ever change. Probably not, since people will always be people...oh well, at least there's a few good ones here and there.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

@Darts401 don't mind all the people saying that furries are weird, since 30% of them spends all day fantasizing about anime people, 20 :P% dedicated way too much free time in learning computer stuff, and 50% of the people just post memes on a fukking techforum. (While I belong to all of the previous categories, I find that they have no right to judge)

I myself am, I guess a casual furry. I enjoy the art, love the idea of furrsona's (yet have no idea how to make one myself) and do not own a furry suit because I think my country may be extinct of furries and I don't have a furrsona to begin with :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

In my country if the police finds this stuff on your computer your life is over  :D I'll probably be a furry otherwise.

Maybe....