Where on 760t case should I put case badges

Bajantechnician
Go to solution Solved by Benji_w,

So where should I stick my case badges?

The front mesh is going to get dusty, so I don't want to put it there. Putting it on the drive bats makes it look too ghetto for me

Look to your floor, look closer, yes there, no to the left, yep now stick them there, right in the trash can.

The front mesh is going to get dusty, so I don't want to put it there. Putting it on the drive bats makes it look too ghetto for me

on the inside where noone can see them

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Nowhere. Badges are ugly.

Don't be like Czex. 

post-233981-0-45739900-1452998420_thumb.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

With cases that are supposed to look nice, then you really don't want to put badges anywhere. IMO.

I have a $50 case right now that I'm throwing all sorts of case badges on right now.

Nowhere, only specific cases look good with badges (I think the Air 540 with badges near the power button can look good for example)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

As long as you don't over do it I think it's fine, but it really depends on the case, with my R4 I wouldn't personally use any, but I would with a different case that has a metal front or already some sort of badge already. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Look to your floor, look closer, yes there, no to the left, yep now stick them there, right in the trash can.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

I hid all of mine under the door of my case, except for a big Decepticon insignia that I put on the front of that door.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

No, they always look bad.

I've never once seen a sticker on a case and thought "Wow, really makes the build, that."