Windows 7 Pro - Expired Key

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

yes. I have bought keys from s5ean

here is the link for his reddit that I found on this forum

https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/comments/40krtn/h_windows_10_7_8_81_servers_office_visio_project/

He doesn't accept Paypal though

Hi, so a long time I got a free key with a free edition of Microsoft's Windows 7 Pro at my school. Since then, the key has expired. I'm not really interested in buying another key, so I was just wondering, is there a way to make Windows think it's activated? Or just a way to get rid of the annoying message? What happens if I choose not to activate? The message won't go away. 

In the settings there should be a way to Enter A Product Key 

Hi, so a long time I got a free key with a free edition of Microsoft's Windows 7 Pro at my school. Since then, the key has expired. I'm not really interested in buying another key, so I was just wondering, is there a way to make Windows think it's activated? Or just a way to get rid of the annoying message? What happens if I choose not to activate? The message won't go away. 

Just buy it off /r/microsoftsoftwareswap or G2A.  When the trial expires, your PC will restart every hour I think.  

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

In the settings there should be a way to Enter A Product Key 

Did you even read the post.

No, there is no legal way of replacing an expired product key without paying for a new one.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

buy a new one

asking for cracks is against the coc on this forum...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just buy it off /r/microsoftsoftwareswap or G2A.  When the trial expires, your PC will restart every hour I think.  

Are there any sellers that would accept paypal? 

buy a new one

asking for cracks is against the coc on this forum...

I didn't specifically ask for a crack, just seeing what options I had. 

Did you even read the post.

yes.

You still can do that because its not a Windows 7 Ultimate license.

Are there any sellers that would accept paypal? 

Both of them.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

your option is to buy a new key, or download windows 10 and use it unactivated, which is allowed, you just wont get the latest updates and you will have small text on the bottom of the screen saying "activate windows"

and yes you asked for a way to "make windows think its activated" which is called a crack, and thats illegal

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Both of them.

Is G2A a part of reddit to or is that like a different site? 

There is a guy on reddit that sells legit keys for very cheap. Give me a few and Ill see if I can dig up his info.

There is a guy on reddit that sells legit keys for very cheap. Give me a few and Ill see if I can dig up his info.

Can I trust? 

I'm not condoning the use of anything that violates Microsofts EULA, but there's KMS out there.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

I'm not condoning the use of anything that violates Microsofts EULA, but there's KMS out there.

what's that

It's a different site.  If you buy from G2A, just make sure you get G2A shield.

cracking it with daz loader is only free option..unless you can trick the ms phone support people into giving you a new key

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

It's a different site.  If you buy from G2A, just make sure you get G2A shield.

Link to site? and what is that 

cracking it with daz loader is only free option..unless you can trick the ms phone support people into giving you a new key

I might do the second option hahaha, last time I talked with them they were idiots 

https://www.g2a.com/

Link to site? and what is that 

Reddit prices are actually cheaper but here you go.  

Yes he does.

That's what it says at the top of his page there