Windows 7 Pro - Expired Key

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

yes. I have bought keys from s5ean

here is the link for his reddit that I found on this forum

https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/comments/40krtn/h_windows_10_7_8_81_servers_office_visio_project/

He doesn't accept Paypal though

That's what it says at the top of his page there

Find the version you want and its on the right side with a link for paypal

Find the version you want and its on the right side with a link for paypal

ohhhhhhhhhh I see sorry, my browser's window cut it off for some reason - thank you

what's that

Key Management Software

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

BTW it is illegal to sell Windows keys that you aren't officially licensed to sell.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

BTW it is illegal to sell Windows keys that you aren't officially licensed to sell.

Okay so the reddit place to buy keys then, are those people that are okay'ed by microsoft? I have no interest in making money off of this, I just want to continue with my life so I can get my tech issues sorted out. 

I'm unsure of whether any of those places/people are licensed to sell Microsoft keys that they don't own. I just wanted to warn you, especially since it seems like buying one from somebody was a proposed legal alternative.

@ethconmeg

how long does it usually take for a reply? 

There are console commands to extend the "trial period" to up to 4 months, but after that the only (legal) way is to buy another key.

Or, if you were a windows insider and installed windows 10 in beta stage you get it for free.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

cracking it with daz loader is only free option..unless you can trick the ms phone support people into giving you a new key

Good luck finding one that's not full of viruses or bullshit lol, cba with cracking windows anymore, rather just pay for a key and have a legit copy.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd