Apple Promises To "Brighten Everyone's Day" With Sept. 10 iPhone Event Invites

GhettoUnboxings

http://www.geek-news.net/2013/09/apple-promises-to-brighten-everyones.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+Geek-NewsNet+(Geek-News.Net)&m=1

Apple fans can officially mark their calenders for the next big Apple announcement as it has been confirmed today that the company has sent out the official press invites for a major announcement next Tuesday, September 10. While the invite doesn't provide specifics the tech world is expecting to see the next iPhone.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-l_6qeM8zPdY/UiYODO9d2WI/AAAAAAAABSE/xKl8LbL7dZE/s1600/Apple_invite.png

http://gizmodo.com/the-new-iphone-s-are-officially-coming-sept-10th-1245187290?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

After a false start, the Apple invites are officially out. The new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C are going to be announced Sept. 10th, as expected. And at least one of them is going to be the rainbow bounty we'd been hoping for.

Coolio...new phones. I won't be getting neither of them though, because I'm not a huge Apple fan...like at all. Depending on what we see on September 10th, do you think you'll get an iPhone 5S/C?

COMIC SANS

http://gizmodo.com/the-new-iphone-s-are-officially-coming-sept-10th-1245187290?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Coolio...new phones. I won't be getting neither of them though, because I'm not a huge Apple fan...like at all. Depending on what we see on September 10th, do you think you'll get an iPhone 5S/C?

Whether you are a fan or not, if you did not buy Apple stock before today, you fail. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Could just be all the iOS developers rolling around on a stage covered in oil.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Eh, Apple isn't superior anymore

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Whether you are a fan or not, if you did not buy Apple stock before today, you fail. 

i got 6 shares!, Unfortunately i lost A LOT of money on Pandora Media $P

need to wait til $AAPL is back up to $660 to break even

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Ios7 release! :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i got 6 shares!, Unfortunately i lost A LOT of money on Pandora Media $P

need to wait til $AAPL is back up to $660 to break even

Jesus. Have fun with dat climb. It is having a hard time getting past $500. Hopefully the Iphone releases will help you out.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It will be the same phone as the last but this time it will come in different colours and will be slightly cheaper but still too expensive for what it is.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

HTC one is still superior. Good I love this phone, if only because it doesn't feel like plastic garbage compared to the other android phones.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB