970 low fps in csgo

aslan501

I don't want to be on which side of CPU's but from my experience. I Build a RIG for my bro who want's to play CS GO, CPU's that I have was either an i7-2600 or AMD A10-6800K. I thought AMD would work better since it's a newer CPU, to my surprise (maybe not for others, I apologize) it was bottle necking my GPU R9 290, getting around 15-30 FPS on Max settings (wierd eh) and decided to switch to the i7-2600, after that we're getting around 300-400 FPS, 1080p BTW. Then he still decided to play on low settings because of reasons (lol stubborn kid)

I don't want to be on which side of CPU's but from my experience. I Build a RIG for my bro who want's to play CS GO, CPU's that I have was either an i7-2600 or AMD A10-6800K. I thought AMD would work better since it's a newer CPU, to my surprise (maybe not for others, I apologize) it was bottle necking my GPU R9 290, getting around 15-30 FPS on Max settings (wierd eh) and decided to switch to the i7-2600, after that we're getting around 300-400 FPS, 1080p BTW. Then he still decided to play on low settings because of reasons (lol stubborn kid)

Moves the performance issues from the GPU to the CPU.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.