I found a really nice car...exactly what I want...station wagon that can become rally car

Atomicnerd64

http://www.car.gr/classifieds/cars/view/7405384/ this car is goals because I love subaru and I just like the functionality of station wagons (and hatchbacks) and I can turn it into a rally car by taking out the seats and changing the wheels and tires and suspension. my body needs it

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

http://www.car.gr/classifieds/cars/view/7405384/ this car is goals because I love subaru and I just like the functionality of station wagons (and hatchbacks) and I can turn it into a rally car by taking out the seats and changing the wheels and tires and suspension. my body needs it

k

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

I like Imprezas too :)

I think my favorite rally car is the Fiesta RS WRC though. 

i would recommend checking out the car thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/427943-the-garage-car-enthusiast-club-now-motorcycle-friendly/page-1889#entry6997816

perfect place to share this stuff

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

130,000km on the car, 2006, and for $5,600? Subaru really does hold their value, huh? Car looks clean though, and it's not half bad looking, either. 

I like Imprezas too :)

I think my favorite rally car is the Fiesta RS WRC though. 

one of my dream cars is an impreza wrx sti. I just love them. I love 4 wheel drive.

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

nice subarus are a good car..well except for the new regular ones they have been having oil consumption issues lately.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

one of my dream cars is an impreza wrx sti. I just love them. I love 4 wheel drive.

I do too :)

Fiesta RS WRC is 4WD. Custom built by M-Sport. But I love the STI as well, I miss the '13 hatchback.

Subarus are my fav. :wub: .. Current desktop backround..https://gyazo.com/c678c194c706b7a7ae80ec76be6d58de

Let's be honest Mitsubishi Evo's always looked cooler. Not as good cars, but appearances were way cooler.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Let's be honest Mitsubishi Evo's always looked cooler. Not as good cars, but appearances were way cooler.

Debatable. This is pretty much the best thing in the world.

subaru-impreza-2004-12.jpg

Debatable. This is pretty much the best thing in the world.

Not a fan. Only current gen STI's look okay to me. My dream car at the moment is Opel Insignia. I'm realistic like that.

file59807655_be5d0fe7.jpg

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Not a fan. Only current gen STI's look okay to me. 

Oh, you mean the disgusting round-body design that the Evo did around 9, and then full-force for 10. 

Shame on you.

Oh, you mean the disgusting round-body design that the Evo did around 9, and then full-force for 10. 

Shame on you.

I think Subaru's design from the 90's stayed way too long and was disgusting. 

Spoiler

OP, I dunno about the Impreza's, but '06 Legacys have a 5 speed, that was changed out in '07 for a 6 speed. If I was to do it again I would hold out for the 6 speed.

Also might want to look into a Legacy GT, insurance was less than half of the STI for me even though its the same 2.5L turbo engine and barely weighs any more. Its a personal opinion, but I also think it looks way better, but I'm not into flashy cars with giant spoilers and hood scoops. STI guys are going to come in here and try to explain all of the magical pixie dust inside of an STI engine and how much better it is... but in truth the only difference I am aware of is a slight difference in the dome of the piston head... the block numbers are different (EJ255 and 257), but I don't know if anyone has found a difference between them.

130,000km on the car, 2006, and for $5,600? Subaru really does hold their value, huh? Car looks clean though, and it's not half bad looking, either. 

I paid $10k for a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT with 140k miles on it, and it was the best deal I could find after about 8 months that wasn't owned by a 20 year old who riced it out, mine did have a Perrin exhaust system that I had to swap, but that was it. Found a '07 with 70k miles and they wanted over $17k.

Crazy part is, its worth every penny. Everything on the car still works perfectly, windows go up and down fast, heat and A/C work better than my wife's '13 Buick Enclave, and it has a lot of really nice features for being an '06 like heated mirrors and heat coils on the windshield under the wipers so they aren't stuck to the glass. Also, the AWD system is second to none IMO.

OP, I dunno about the Impreza's, but '06 Legacys have a 5 speed, that was changed out in '07 for a 6 speed. If I was to do it again I would hold out for the 6 speed.

I paid $10k for a 2006 Subaru Legacy with 140k miles on it, and it was the best deal I could find after about 8 months that wasn't owned by a 20 year old who riced it out, mine did have a Perrin exhaust system that I had to swap, but that was it. Found a '07 with 70k miles and they wanted over $17k.

Crazy part is, its worth every penny. Everything on the car still works perfectly, windows go up and down fast, heat and A/C work better than my wife's '13 Buick Enclave, and it has a lot of really nice features for being an '06 like heated mirrors and heat coils on the windshield under the wipers so they aren't stuck to the glass. Also, the AWD system is second to none IMO.

I literally can't say anything more than I agree completely. 

we need to work on your dreams

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Also might want to look into a Legacy GT, insurance was less than half of the STI for me even though its the same 2.5L turbo engine and barely weighs any more. Its a personal opinion, but I also think it looks way better, but I'm not into flashy cars with giant spoilers and hood scoops. STI guys are going to come in here and try to explain all of the magical pixie dust inside of an STI engine and how much better it is... but in truth the only difference I am aware of is a slight difference in the dome of the piston head... the block numbers are different (EJ255 and 257), but I don't know if anyone has found a difference between them.

I paid $10k for a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT with 140k miles on it, and it was the best deal I could find after about 8 months that wasn't owned by a 20 year old who riced it out, mine did have a Perrin exhaust system that I had to swap, but that was it. Found a '07 with 70k miles and they wanted over $17k.

nice ride you got there

I am riding a fully Stock 2004 Forester 2.0XT 

only has 177BHP from the measly turbo.

i check out the different engine number and is also confused with the difference

i have over 100,000 miles on it for 11-12 year now

the only bugbear is the rear axle produce a thud when i make a slow turns esp in multi stories carparks

some mentioned about the CV joint being the problem

but the Subaru technicians could not pin point the problem

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

we need to work on your dreams

nah...people bitch about lambos and paganis and porches all the time. I love rally, dirt and gravel and snow. I want an awd car that can be prepped for rally but also be a daily driver and a good truck that could race in baja and double as an equipment carrier.