XOTICPC.COM HEEEEEELP!

bluefire908

i wanted to get a laptop,i live in india,india has shit laptops that are over priced like 1200$ for gtx 850 which is fucked up,i try to order a laptop from xoticpc.com,i see the purchase order option,thinking it was cash of delivery i select purchase order option,it says orderplaced and gives me a number then i get this email,i didnt enter any credit card info,i got a number,now what do i do? and how does this work,i have the cash for the laptop at hand. HAAAALP!!

added screenshot of email with the order no. and address hidden

post-232826-0-67485700-1452706257_thumb.

i wanted to get a laptop,i live in india,india has shit laptops that are over priced like 1200$ for gtx 850 which is fucked up,i try to order a laptop from xoticpc.com,i see the purchase order option,thinking it was cash of delivery i select purchase order option,it says orderplaced and gives me a number then i get this email,i didnt enter any credit card info,i got a number,now what do i do? and how does this work,i have the cash for the laptop at hand. HAAAALP!!

please don't increase your font size over 14.

also you should probably build a desktop..

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

i built a system with gtx 980sli

i built a system with gtx 980sli

it probably charges you upfront

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Font sizes over 14pt are allowed, just not in signatures.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

oh

still he shouldn't need to make it that large lol

oh

still he shouldn't need to make it that large lol

ummm guys any help on the actual topic? PLZ

Contact them to remove the order.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

ummm guys any help on the actual topic? PLZ

they don't do cash on delivery

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

they don't do cash on delivery

Contact them to remove the order.

can i get a link to order cancel page?

can i get a link to order cancel page?

Just call or email if you actually ordered it. It'll be on their contact page.

Just call or email if you actually ordered it. It'll be on their contact page.

^This

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | ASUS X570 Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID | 32GB DDR4-3600

Also, what vendor sells you something without knowing you're gonna pay for it? Maybe they're just nice guys?

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | ASUS X570 Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID | 32GB DDR4-3600

^This

they dont have anything regarding it on their contact page,i went to their live chat and asked what 'purchase order means' hopefully they will reply before the time for a full cancel is over

Also, what vendor sells you something without knowing you're gonna pay for it? Maybe they're just nice guys?

man cash on delivery,as in i pay him when he gives me the product at my doorstep 

and i never entered any payment options

Holy shit $162 of shipping.

Anyway if they didn't ask for a cc you will have to pay in cash once you get the package.

Anyway if they didn't ask for a cc you will have to pay in cash once you get the package.

REALLY? I CAN DO THAT?

and i never entered any payment options

I understood that from the beginning. It just seemed funny. Oh well. At least you're assured that you're not getting scammed

so thats what 'purchase order' is?

REALLY? I CAN DO THAT?

It depends on the store and where you live.

Here in Italy a lot of stores offer that possibility but you have to pay an extra (which is usually €3 or €4 so nothing substantial).

Basically you pay once you get the package and give the money to the guy who brings it.

REALLY? I CAN DO THAT?

man cash on delivery,as in i pay him when he gives me the product at my doorstep 

Yeah you can do that. That's what you told me!

This system seems flawed as hell.

Anyone could know your address and order something expensive to you, if they didn't need a credit card. Chances are, you have shopped there before and they already have your credit card info.

If it arrives at your doorstep, and they haven't charged you, don't accept it. If you accept it, you are forced to pay it. If you do not accept it, they can not prove that you have received it, and therefore can't charge you.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise