Starcraft 2 Pro games on YouTube

Sorry, but this is against COC.

Your channel looks pretty good though.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

This includes but is not limited to doing a giveaway on the forums while linking/referring to outside accounts(YouTube, Facebook, etc.) in any way shape or form.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Sorry, but this is against COC.

Your channel looks pretty good though.

Oh sorry my bad I'll edit and delete :P

Just thought this being the E-sports section that giving a place for people to watch pro esports games would be useful ^^

Oh sorry my bad I'll edit and delete :P

Just thought this being the E-sports section that giving a place for people to watch pro esports games would be useful ^^

Your sig is still against CoC. Better if you read whole thing with thought. We are very straight when it comes to following CoC.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv