Teamspeak 3 and volume lowering/muting

suchamoneypit

I cant get windows (W10) to lower other sounds when people talk in my team-speak. I've also tried the original "volume control" plugin, as well as the new "windows 7+" version. When im playing music from something like soundcloud via a browser and someone talks I cant anything, and same thing when im playing a game.

At the moment I have a choice between hearing my friends or hearing my game. Anyone have and solve this issue?

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

You can right click a user in TS3 and individually adjust each volume level, or under your settings panel in TS3 adjust the volume level in general (+ or - dB)

Right click speaker icon in taskbar > Sound. 

Couldn't be arsed cropping.

BDam3OH.jpg

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Check the system sounds and make sure that other programs aren't able to control volume of ts3 microphone etc. I had that issue