WaterCooling for 4790K at less than 200 U$S

Hi, im kind of newbie in the watercooling (for not saying it is my first time hahaha) and i need it, because i have the stock fan of intel, and playing GTA V it overheat, because of the airflow in my tower (that is bad, really bad because the 970 is blocking all the air to the top so it doesnt cool very nice) so for that i want to make a water cooling for the cpu in the first, i need help to what to buy, principaly because i have a limit of 200 dollars in total (because i need to import it to uruguay) so for that, i will be very gratefully, thanks in advance.
I have a Cooler Master Storm Trooper Tower, with a MSI Gaming 3, i think that is all do you need to help me, i dont know exactly, so please help.
Also if i can watercool the GPU too for 200 bucks better, if not, there isnt a problem!
Thanks!

NZXT Kraken X61 or Corsair H110i GTX would be great choices

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Corsair h60 or h110i if you want to spend a little extra

Look at some of the Enermax water coolers along with the ones stated above. They perform very well.

EKWB Predator or a H105 + H60 + G10.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Does the H110i GTX have a water flow modify speed control? idk if that affect, im really newbie

The EKWB Predator 240 how do i build it up? Also i think it pass my 200 dollars max

Thanks to all to reply so fast!

NZXT Kraken X61 or Corsair H110i GTX would be great choices

Imo the H110i GT > H110i GTX.

The GT keeps the swivel connections for the waterblock, whereas the GTX has them in a fixed position like the h100i GTX, which I think is kinda crappy, and the tubing on the GT is also a bit nicer. The other differences between the two are negligible. 

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

So the Kraken X61 and the h110i GT have the tubbing in the CPU that can be moved if i need to?, also the Kraken has a modifier of velocity in the pump, does it work or not?